In India and across Asia, Christians are targets

In the country where Gandhi preached and practiced nonviolence, Christians face daily threats of persecution and pogrom. And the world barely notices

cruxnow.com/faith/2015/12/20/in-india-and-across-asia-christians-are-targeted-for-their-faith/

It seems like Christians are being persecuted to some degree most everywhere, even by other Christians.:frowning:

What a sorry state of affairs in this selfish world.

I agree.

Well Jesus warned us these times would come…plus, its going to get worse, before it gets better, I just hope and pray we all have enough faith to NEVER deny our religion.

The worst I can think of is a few instances where ISIS or other terrorists were going door to door, asking people if they were christian, if they answered yes, they got a bullet, this is exactly what that young kid (Dylan ?) in South Carolina did as well not too long ago, so its not all far away places its happening.

closed #5

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.