In matrimony ,is the oral sex permitted....sorry

I changed and erased the wrong post on the wrong forum

Why don’t you ask advise like this elsewhere? I think this is supposed to be a family friendly forum. Why would you post a question like this here, especially when you appear to be a new member? Is this a proper debut to these pages???

[QI’UOTE=WhiteDove]Why don’t you ask advise like this elsewhere? I think this is supposed to be a family friendly forum. Why would you post a question like this here, especially when you appear to be a new member? Is this a proper debut to these pages???

I’m sorry.I guest i mess up. I was suppose to speak i guest to the Karl. Forgive me people, I didn’t mean to post it here.

[quote=WhiteDove]Why don’t you ask advise like this elsewhere? I think this is supposed to be a family friendly forum. Why would you post a question like this here, especially when you appear to be a new member? Is this a proper debut to these pages???
[/quote]

The Family Life forum is about:

“Marriage, children, education, sexual morality, ethical issues”

It seems as though the poster may not have english as a first language. (I apologize if I am mistaken)

I would consider the question about sexual morality… what would you call it?

Malia

I saw this covered in the AAA forum awhile ago. Use the search feature. Fr. Serpa answered it.

So, what is the Web address of that particular discussion?

It’s a valid question.

Thanks.

[quote=1sam3][QI’UOTE=WhiteDove]Why don’t you ask advise like this elsewhere? I think this is supposed to be a family friendly forum. Why would you post a question like this here, especially when you appear to be a new member? Is this a proper debut to these pages???
[/quote]

I’m sorry.I guest i mess up. I was suppose to speak i guest to the Karl. Forgive me people, I didn’t mean to post it here.

It’s okay to ask this question. Any question, as long as you seriously are asking that question.

You are asking it very nicely. No need to apologize!

:o

Here are some reading resources that present orthodox Catholic teaching regarding sexuality and marriage. These books will answer **all **your questions about what sexual expression is morally permissible in the sacrament of marriage. (see www.amazon.com) Enjoy your reading. :slight_smile:

Good News About Sex and Marriage: Answers to Your Honest Questions About Catholic Teaching
by Christopher West

Love and Responsibility – by Karol Wojtyla

Theology of the Body Explained: A Commentary on John Paul Ii’s "Gospel of the Body – by Christopher West;

Here’s the link to an AAA thread.
forums.catholic.com/showthread.php?p=142934&mode=linear#post142934
God bless,
Deborah

forum.catholic.com/showthread.php?t=1653

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.