in my illness

Please pray for me in a most distressing and most private and personal illness that has caused me to be non-functional for much of 10 years, involving sleep and GI. I have found little medical help with this problem for reasons I don’t understand. Maybe I’m just too polite. Also my psych issues are assumed to predominate, meanwhile I have been suffering in the most unholy way, day be day, month by month, et cetera through this physical distress, while continuing to be presumed to be attending to my duties, my son, my (ex) husband, et cetera, and continuing in the most unbelievable ways to try to do so, feeling at times like I was just pretending.

I have new hope that this condition may be remitting. So much is lost. I pray also for my ex-husband’s health and to better understand the Lord’s will about our marriage and my/his/our future.

I’m supposed to go to RCIA, believe I have baptism of desire but have been told I have to go through the steps as soon as possible, but with this illness I have fallen into such lassitude and malaise it is difficult to be around people, and difficult for anyone to start something new at my age and with all these circumstances, and in a new area too, post-divorce, where the people feel so unfamiliar.

:confused:

Praying an Our Father and Hail Mary for you…

+++Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come, thy will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day, our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us. And, lead us not into temptation, but deliever us from evil. Amen. +++

+++Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee, blessed art thou mongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen. +++

+++Glory Be, to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit. As it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen. +++

Dear tenderlynew from Pennysylvania,

I will include you in my intentions on my next praying of the rosary, that you get relief and find recovery from your illness.

ISoG

I just said a prayer to Mary for you. God bless you.

Praying hard.

:gopray:

Our Father, Who art in heaven
Hallowed be Your Name
Thy kingdom come,
Thy will be done,
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
For Thine is the Kingdom
and the Power
and the Glory for ever and ever.
Amen.

Ave Maria, gratia plena,
Dominus tecum,
benedicta tu in mulieribus,
et benedictus fructus ventris tui Iesus.
Sancta Maria mater Dei,
ora pro nobis peccatoribus, nunc, et in hora mortis nostrae.
Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace.
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Offering a decade of the Rosary for this intention. Please do not put off baptism. Traditional Catholic communities do not require this RCIA and will give you personal instruction.

Hail Mary full of Grace
the Lord is with You
Blessed are You among women
and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus
Holy Mary Mother of God
pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death
Amen.

Our Father, Who art in heaven
Hallowed be Your Name
Thy kingdom come,
Thy will be done,
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
For Thine is the Kingdom
and the Power
and the Glory for ever and ever.
Amen.

Ave Maria, gratia plena,
Dominus tecum,
benedicta tu in mulieribus,
et benedictus fructus ventris tui Iesus.
Sancta Maria mater Dei,
ora pro nobis peccatoribus, nunc, et in hora mortis nostrae.
Amen

***Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death
Amen.

:crossrc:***

Omnipotent and eternal God,
the everlasting Salvation of those who believe,
hear us on behalf of TenderlyNew
for whom we beg the aid of Thy pitying mercy,
that, with his bodily health restored,
he/she may give thanks to Thee in Thy church.
Through Christ our Lord.

Amen.

***Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death
Amen.

:crossrc:***

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.