In need if prayer

One of the things I love about us Catholics is that even though we may disagree on certain things, we always agree to pray when someone is in need.

My wife and I have some very good friends at our parish who share many things in common with us. For one, we are both parents of children with Down Syndrome. :angel1: Their little girl’s name is Sarah. Sarah’s mom called us early this morning to tell us that she was in the local children’s hospital suffering from pneumonia. They had been told that she may get moved to the ICU due to some concerns about her kidney’s. A priest from our parish will be annointing her today. Sarah’s mom asked us to keep her in our prayers.

Will you please say a prayer for Sarah? I know that it will be greatly appreciated.

:gopray2:

Rich you’re in our prayers as well as your friends.
May the peace and love of our Lord, Jesus the Christ, be with you,
Tom

[quote=Tom]Rich you’re in our prayers as well as your friends.
May the peace and love of our Lord, Jesus the Christ, be with you,
Tom
[/quote]

Thanks Tom!

praying!

:gopray2:

Holy Saint Anthony, gentle and powerful in your help, your love for God and charity for His creatures made you worthy, when on earth, to possess miraculous powers. Miracles waited on your word, which you were always ready to request for those in trouble or anxiety. Encouraged by this thought, I implore you to obtain for Sarah a return to total health. The answer to my prayer may require a miracle. Even so, you are the Saint of Miracles. Gentle and loving Saint Anthony, whose heart is ever full of human sympathy, take my petition to the Infant Savior for whom you have such a great love, and the gratitude of my heart will ever be yours.

Amen.

:angel1:

Lord God, I humbly ask that You pour blessings of healing upon Sarah. Olease touch her with Your mighty healing power so that she may be restored to the best possible health. Surround her and her oarents with family, friends, and loved ones who can be a source of all the support they need. Bless her doctors and nurses so that they may be true instruments of healing for Sarah. All these I ask in the name of Jesus. Amen.

Mother Mary, I commend Sarah to you. Please ask him to grant her strength and to heal her in accordance with his holy will.

Hail Mary…

Amen.

I pray that Sarah is Guided with Gods love and Mercy , and that she may be in comfort and peace!! :crossrc:

Our Father, Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Holy Saint Anthony, gentle and powerful in your help, your love for God and charity for His creatures made you worthy, when on earth, to possess miraculous powers. Miracles waited on your word, which you were always ready to request for those in trouble or anxiety. Encouraged by this thought, I implore you to obtain for Sarah a return to total health. The answer to my prayer may require a miracle. Even so, you are the Saint of Miracles. Gentle and loving Saint Anthony, whose heart is ever full of human sympathy, take my petition to the Infant Savior for whom you have such a great love, and the gratitude of my heart will ever be yours.

Amen.

:angel1:

Holy Saint Anthony, gentle and powerful in your help, your love for God and charity for His creatures made you worthy, when on earth, to possess miraculous powers. Miracles waited on your word, which you were always ready to request for those in trouble or anxiety. Encouraged by this thought, I implore you to obtain for *Sarah *a return to total health. The answer to my prayer may require a miracle. Even so, you are the Saint of Miracles. Gentle and loving Saint Anthony, whose heart is ever full of human sympathy, take my petition to the Infant Savior for whom you have such a great love, and the gratitude of my heart will ever be yours.

Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.