In Need of Beautiful Catholic Art/Icons!

Hello,
I am a college student about to go back for the spring semester to my bleak dorm room. I have tried to liven it up with Catholic art, but I have run out of ideas for beautiful catholic images! I LOVE icons like Our Lady of Vladimir, The Black Madonna, etc. Could you guys point me to classic/beloved Catholic art?? I am clueless… Thanks. :slight_smile:

These aren’t classic as in “been around hundreds of years”, but I think they’re very beautiful, modern and uplifting pictures - I believe it’s possible to buy some posters:

radiantlight.org.uk/

Hope you enjoy!

Not sure if this is the sort of thing you are looking for, but there are some beautiful and not-too-expensive Eastern icons at Aquinas and More. CatholicPrayerCards also makes holy cards with beautiful art on them, and they will send them to you for free if you can’t afford to make a donation for them. They’re not very big, but you could put them on your desk or tape them to the wall.

Wow! Those are so beautiful-I love how meaningful they are as well. :slight_smile:

Thank you! I have a couple prayer cards on my desk but they are so hard to come across-thanks for the site!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.