In Need Of Discernment on Moving and Whether to Sell My Puppies

Hello my Brothers and Sisters in Christ

It has been so long since I posted — but I am in a jam

I am tying to decide whether I should move into a new apartment or stay where I am

And also whether I should sell or keep my two puppies

I am on SSI disability so I have a very limited income

I have managed to keep the posters to this awesome website in prayer over these months

And I promise to keep all posters and readers today in deep prayer before the Blessed Sacrament tonight

Thank you so much!

Vito

Praying from today’s Liturgy of the Hours:

Psalm 130 (131)
Childlike trust in God

Unless you become like little children you will not enter the kingdom of heaven.

Lord, I do not puff myself up or stare about,
or walk among the great or seek wonders beyond me.
Truly calm and quiet I have made my spirit:
quiet as a weaned child in its mother’s arms –
like an infant is my soul.
Let Israel hope in the Lord, now and for all time.

Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit,
as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be,
world without end.
Amen.

I would try to keep your puppies. You can feed them a very inexpensive dog food, just look on the back that it is approved by the feed group (sorry cant remember the name). Look at a couple of brands and you will find the group name. Dogs help with stress. If you ABSOLUTLY cannot afford them then check with your vet about finding them a temporary or permanent home.

I would look for a less expensive place to live as long as it is safe. Do you have vocational rehabilation in your area? They could help you maybe find a job that you can do.

Our Father, who art in Heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy kingdom come.
Thy will be done,
On Earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
As we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
But deliver us from evil.
Amen

Dear Lord, please guide your servant, VitoJoseph, in making the right decisions. Lead him to the right place to live, and provide for the needs of his puppies. In Jesus name we pray.

Vito I hope and pray that you are feeling better and walking better than you were.
I ask the Lord to help you for the best in your decisions.
I ask Him to surround you with His light and love.

For your tough decision~

Hail Mary, full of grace, The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death. Amen

Just a little prayer that our Lord will send His Holy Spirit to you and a good priest for you to talk to about discerning what is best for you in your life right now. Peace!

Praying that St. Joseph intercede for your needs, guiding you in your decisions and protecting you from all spiritual and physical harm.

Thank you sooo much everyone for all of your intercessory prayers. I am going throgh the decisions now. I hope that you are feeling my prayers too.

It seems so often that God has us wait until the 11th hour 59th minute before He answers us.

To see if we trust Him almost.

And love Him enough to also.

The Lord be with you, Vito.

Yes, Vito, that’s right.:slight_smile:

Thank you READY for your affirmation.

Vito :slight_smile:

You are most welcome, Vito!:thumbsup:

Thank you so much everyone for all your prayers.

I was wondering if I could ask f you could continue to remember me?

I am still at a major crossroads.

Thank you!!

Vito

I’ll keep you in my prayers before the Blessed Sacrament.

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and Blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Dear VitoJoseph,
I am so happy that you have posted! I have been thinking of you often, lately. I will definitely pray about where you should live and what to do with your puppies. How are you feeling? How is your health? Any improvement? I’m hoping that you are doing better. You will always be in my prayers. May God bless you and love you always.

Blessings,
Judi

vito,
praying for you and will continue to pray for you always.

grandma glor

thankk you grandma glor!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.