In need of help

I think I have tried everything - including hours of personal prayer - now I need more help.

For fifteen years I worked for the Church - but the organization had funding problems and I was let go. For over twenty years I have been a very, very active volunteer for another group in the Church.

I have been without work for 14 months, my savings was gone after 10. I have lived the last four months on the charity of my family. I am now so far in debt that even a good job will not allow me to recover. I have had a few good interviews, but when they see me . . . . well, they can then see my age.

I had two good interviews last week, both in my field and in positions I have had years of experience in. And today they both called to say they have hired some one else.

I don’t know what to do - please pray for me - ask Our Lord to be merciful.

Praying for meaningful employment for German Melkite

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen

For you to find employment~

Hail Mary, full of grace, The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death. Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

Our Father, Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen.

O Holy Child Jesus, who shed Your blessings on whoever invokes Your name, look kindly on us who kneel humbly before Your holy Image, and hear our prayers. We commend to Your mercy the many poor and needy people who trust in Your Divine Heart. Lay Your all powerful hand upon them and help them in their needs. Lay Your hand upon the sick, to cure them and sanctify their suffering; upon those in distress, to console them; upon sinners, to draw them into the light of your divine grace; upon all those who, stricken with grief and suffering, turn trustingly to You for loving help. Lay Your hand also upon all of us and give us Your blessing. O little King, grant the treasures of Your divine mercy to all the world, and keep us now and always in the grace of Your love! Amen.

Hail Mary, Full og Grace
The Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou amongst women
and Blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus
Holy Mary, Mother of God
Pray for us sinners
Now and at the hour of our death
Amen

Jesus please have pity on the desperation that this family is experiencing due to financial stresses. Please help them to find work.
Have mercy Jesus in these serious issues for lives and relationships. Please help this family to survive economically and emotionally.
Jesus please encourage improvement in the economy so that unemployment issues and financial difficulties ease.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless,
and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible,
look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us,
that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent,
but with great confidence submit ourselves to Your holy will,
which is love and mercy itself

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name.
Thy Kingdom come. Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen

German Melkite, dont lose hope. Just believe that God is with you and everything happens for a reason. Count your blessings, not your troubles…thank the Lord that He gave you such wonderful family because in times of need, they never left you. If you always think positive thoughts, everything’s gonna be different and you will learn to embrace life no matter how hard it is.

i will include you in my prayers that may you be able to surpass this. may the Lord grant you all the strength that you need. /…

God bless you and take care my friend

noodles

Holding you in my prayers.

closed #13

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.