In need of prayer

Recently I had an interview for an apprenticeship programme that is required as part of my course of study of law. Today I found out that the firm chose not to accept me. I feel insufficient, like i was not good enough especially since some of my friends were successful. Although I was a bit nervous I know that I gave it my best. I am so let down.
Please pray for me.

praying…
You are not insufficient in God’s hands!
He makes you live, move, and have being.
He loves you, you know!
Cheer up-It’s not the end of the world!

Loving God,

Your loving child marialucia is feeling down today as she applied for a position and did not receive an offer. Lord, you love your child marialucia and have great plans for her life. As St. Paul teaches us, we are all part of the one body, each with a different grace or charism, but no body is complete without the part we bring. Please help our sister marialucia to have a strong faith and hope in You, and to find her special gifts and charism so she can live the life and love and serve your people in accordance with your Holy and divine will. Please sending your comforting Holy Spirit to heal and strengthen marialucia during this time, and give her the courage and fortitude to jump back up and go after the things you would have her do with vigor and energy as she responds to your call.

We pray in the name of your beloved son Jesus, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God for ever and ever.

Amen.

I pray that something **better ** awaits and will unfold to you.:grouphug:

Praying for a better opportunity for you…

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Don’t be discouraged, this happens to most people at one time or another. I’ll pray for you to find an even better job. Please persevere!

It is very difficult to feel good about yourself after something like this, but remember, if you didn’t get this one it’s because God has a better one for you. Trust in Him.

praying

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

Praying for your intention.

SAINT Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle; be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do thou, O prince of the heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into hell Satan and all the evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls. Amen.

SANCTE Michael Archangele, defende nos in proelio, contra nequitiam et insidias diaboli esto praesidium. Imperet illi Deus, supplices deprecamur: tuque, Princeps militiae caelestis, Satanam aliosque spiritus malignos, qui ad perditionem animarum pervagantur in mundo, divina virtute, in infernum detrude. Amen.

I am keeping my eyes on Jesus…Thank you all for your prayerful support…God bless you all
marialucia

Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.