In Need of Prayers for Bariatric Surgery Approval

Hello Brothers and Sisters in Christ

Last week I had a Psychological Evaluation for the Bariatric “Lap-Band” Surgery

I desperately need this surgery so as to quickly lose as much weight as possible…

so that I may possible still be able to have back surgery and hence possibly be able to walk again.

The psychologist needs to confer with my personal counselor before he makes a decision.

Can you please, please say an intercessory prayer for me?

The decision may be made early this week.

I also have a very important appointment with a neurosurgeon tomorrow and I pray that only good will come from it.

I am really nervous about it.

I promise to as always pray fervently for all who pray for me.

Thank you!

Vito Joseph

***+JMJTJ+

You remain in my prayers.***

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

Continuing in prayer for you, VitoJoseph.

May you be healed by God’s mercy, through the intercession of Mary, and with the help of the doctors.

Thank you for your prayers for Pilgrim Elaine. I haven’t heard from her today and hope she’s doing all right. At least she seemed a bit better yesterday.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

I will pray…

please keep us updated on how your doing

In Jesus’ name, Father, I ask Youto flood your merciful care and healing upon Vito. Please grant his urgent prayers.

prayers for you…

kate

I will be praying for your bariatric surgery. All will be well! God bless you. Hail Mary … Our Father … Glory Be

Vito,
My prayers will continue for you. I know that I have been away for a few weeks and you have been in my prayers.
God Bless,
Pam

closed #9

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.