In need of prayers for safe driving and less anxiety at work

Please pray for me on the road tomorrow and for the next year. I have a route that takes small children to a religious school. The roads on this route are more dangerous than what I am used to.
I am also having anxiety about my job and losing it. Plead pray that things go well.

I need a positive change in my life.

I ask the Lord to give you confidence that you will soon be proficient on this new route. Perhaps you are the best person to keep the children safe because you are so mindful of the dangers. I ask You Lord to allow Cloverguard to be a shining example to the young people.
Cloverguard’s Angel, please will you be helpful and give whatever warnings and guidance that may be needed even in the worst weather or driving conditions.

God’s kindest blessings to you, and may God’s will be fulfilled in each moment of your life

Praying for your safety while driving and that Jesus opens up a new opportunity for you…

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

O Lord, Holy Father, omnipotent and eternal God, I give You thanks and I bless Your holy name. I know I’m a poor miserable sinner but hear a cause that is just, pay heed to my cry, turn your ear to my prayer, no deceit is on my lips. Amen

For your intentions

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end.
Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear our prayers. Amen

Lord, I pray for Cloverguard. May he draw strength from receiving you in the Sacraments and take you with him on the road throughout his difficult bus trip. May he feel you deep within him helping him steer, helping him depress the brakes, and helping him drive through the the arduous bus route. Mary, I recommend Cloverguard to you. Please take him under your mantle and protect him from too much stress. May he place all his confidence in your Son Jesus and “pray, hope, and don’t worry” to quote St. Padre Pio’s holy words of wisdom. Amen.

O Lord, Holy Father, omnipotent and eternal God, I give You thanks and I bless Your holy name. I know I’m a poor miserable sinner but hear a cause that is just, pay heed to my cry, turn your ear to my prayer, no deceit is on my lips. Amen

For your intentions

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear our prayers. Amen

Heavenly Father, please give safety and protection to cloverguard as she drives her route. Please give her understanding and peace. May your will always be done in cloverguard’s life.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.