In need of prayers for studies

Please pray that I will be allowed not to take the class on Saturday, that the present class would be taken in place of the class i’m supposed to take. I have to graduate this term already and I’m very very desperate already. the registration made a mistake, and I noticed it only now. They said i’m not allowed to change anymore. I’m very very desperate and my mom is scolding me already. I know it is my fault as well as I didn’t notice.

I’m really sad why these things are happening. I know they are partly my fault, but Ive been begging God to let me know His will. The more I want to get out of this place, the more things are made difficult. I have to graduate already and move to another place as I feel I’m being spiritually stunted where I am. Not only spiritually, but even in many other aspects. :frowning:

A Student’s Prayer

Creator of all things, true source of Light and Wisdom, lofty source of all Being, graciously let a ray of Your Brilliance penetrate into the darkness of my understanding and take from me the double darkness in which I have been born, sin and ignorance.

Give me a sharp sense of understanding, a retentive memory, and the ability to grasp things correctly and fundamentally. Grant me the talent of being exact in my explanations, and the ability to express myself with thoroughness and charm.

Point out the beginning, direct the progress, help in the completion.

Through Christ, Our Lord,
Amen.

Saint Thomas Aquinas

A hug Fin!

Angels of Fin’s family please help to arrange and negociate all that is discordant and unsuitable.

Fin Pope John 23rd used to send his angel to do this when he had dificult situations or contrary people to deal with.

God bless you and your family with peace

Praying for you fin …

Hail Mary,
full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying for you very hard that it all works out well.

Lord, please help fin graduate and help him keep his peace. May he be completely surrendered to your will with confidence in your merciful love. Grant him patience and strength so he can endure his problems, and help him find a healthy place for him to flourish in. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.