In need of prayers

I feel silly asking for prayers, but I believe in what this site does and thought that I would ask. I am asking for prayers to help me with my addiction to food. Over the past year, I have lost 78 lbs, but recently have found myself in a rut. I tend to want to eat all the time. I never eat to the point where I am sick, but I still feel like I am sinning. Please, any prayers to help with my food addiction will be greatly appreciated. Thanks and God Bless. :blush:

It’s awfully difficult when one has a craving for food. If it’s because you are discouraged as your weight-loss has plateau-ed, May the Lord help you to regain hope and better feeling about yourself.
If it’s because there is underlying boredom, loneliness or any kind of unhappiness, I ask the Lord to help uncover and heal the causes.
If it’s because your body craves some vitamins or minerals that you lack, I ask the Lord to help you supplement appropriately with the appropriate nourishment.

I ask the Lord to help you in your weight-loss efforts, and in all else in your life.

Loving God,

Please send you loving Holy Spirit to comfort Frosty Gurl and to help her realize that her body is created in the image and likeness of God, her body is a temple of the Spirit of God. Let us pray as St. Paul does in his letter to Titus (2:11-14) For the grace of God has appeared, saving all and training us to reject Godless ways and worldly desires and to live temperately, justly, and devoutly in this age, as we await the blessed hope, the appearance of the glory of the great God and of our savior Jesus Christ, who gave himself for us to deliver us from all lawlessness and to cleanse for himself a people as his own, eager to do what is good.

Bless Mother Mary pray for us now and always.

Amen.

i am with you in prayers. and with the same struggles. God is on our side.

Praying for your success and having the strength to persevere!

My prayers are with you.

May our loving and gracious Father help you overcome your struggles with food. May you turn to Him in your times of weakness. Amen.

God, please give Frosty a strong spirit to avoid temptations and bad habits. Amen.

Battling with weight like I have I know what you are going through so you will be in my prayers.

Our Father, who art in Heaven,
hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come,
thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us,
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus
Holy Mary, Mother of God
pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.