In need of prayers...

I’ve been going through a very dark time…the day before thanksgiving in 2011 I found out I was pregnant (first pregnancy) and I was so ecstatic…I felt so blessed by God. And then that Saturday after work I ended up bleeding and I lost the baby…it hadn’t been confirmed by the doctors or anything, so they didn’t really count it as a miscarriage…even though by my dates they judged I was around 9 weeks along. I went to Mass once after that…then Christmas came along and I went to the Church at the usual time, and I realized that I had missed the Christmas Day services. I had forgotten that the times had changed for that day. Since then…I haven’t been back.

I’ve made attempts to go back…but something always stops me from going. Whether it be a bad headache or just not feeling well in general…I took a nap and over slept…or I just plain didn’t feel like going. It’s gotten worse as time passes.

Just recently I went through a second miscarriage and this one has taken an extreme mental toll on me. I keep feeling God beckoning me to come to him, but something keeps holding me back. I don’t blame him for my losses…in fact, I’m very happy that I have 2 little perfect saints in heaven. I never have to worry if they’re in pain or suffering…I don’t have to worry about their salvation. I’m confident that they’re in heaven and that makes me happy.

I just need prayers to have the strength to answer God’s call. I need to go to confession before Mass, and they only do confession right before the 4:00 mass on Sunday (it’s a military Chapel…and I have no civilian Churches to go to. I’m on a small island in Japan).

Thanks in advance for the prayers…I hate myself for being so long away from the Church and God’s Grace. I feel the emptiness in my soul and it’s eating at me.

MC

Lord this mother is grieving and has not found a way to wholesomely cope with her grief and loss, and perhaps also to recover physically.
Please guide her to seek whatever help that she needs, for her physical, her mental, and her spiritual healing. are grieving. Please help her to overcome the inertia of way may be depression in her grief.
Please also help her to regain her life by seeking Confession and return to the Sacraments.
Please give her the courage to ring the priest for an appointment and the grace for him to respond if there is no other avenue.
Please help her to find the courage and determination.
Please console and strengthen her dear Lord and help her to find new purpose for her life.

praying for you…

LOLhttp://www.50centloseweight.com

Hail, Mary, full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Thank you everyone :slight_smile: Still fighting the temptation to just not go…but the intention of going is stronger in my mind than it has been in a long time.

The power of prayer is beautiful. Thank you and God Bless everyone…

Blessed Mother, through your powerful and loving intercession, guide this mother to the healing touch of your Divine Son.

Blessed Zelie Martin, you who knew the pain of losing four of your children on earth, pray for our sister in Christ who has been separated from Our Lord through her grief.

St. Rita, who lost your two young sons to death, pray for our sister in Christ, that through your intercession, and inspired by your example, she may cleave to Christ as her source of comfort and strength, and find her purpose in serving Him in love.

Praying…

Gert

Remembering you in my prayers

Thank you…just wanted to let you know your prayers were heard and I made it to confession and Mass today. I cried. But I’m in so much Peace now that I wonder how I went without it for so long.

Thank you again everyone.

MC

[quote="the_phoenix, post:5, topic:281584"]
Hail, Mary, full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

[/quote]

Amen.

Mother Mary, please make your intentions in this matter come true. Amen.

:extrahappy:Continuing my prayers for you that you will persevere in your efforts!

Gertie

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.