In need of support and prayer, desperately

Dear Prayer Friends,

I ask that you pray for me today and include me in your prayer intentions this week. I desperately need Our Gods guidance and comfort. So many changes are taking place in my life right now, during my recovery from divorce, my emotions and mind are not where they should be and I dont know how to calm them down. Im very scared of being in this place right now and dont know where to turn, I pray constantly but feel that I have not received the peace of the Lord yet. I know He is there always, but lately He seems so far away from me. I pray that the Lord will show me the way I so desperately am seeking.

Our Father, Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen.

I was hoping that you were beginning to recover, but your divorce is still not far in the past. It’s understandable that your system and emotions are still floundering.

Our Mother, St. Michael the Archangel, his guardian angel and patron saints, please pray him, for recovery and peace.

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come. Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou amongst women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God pray for us sinners, now
and at the hour of our death. Amen

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless,
and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible,
look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us,
that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent,
but with great confidence submit ourselves to Your holy will, which is love and mercy itself

praying…

dear hoarfen, I’ve been where you are and understand the feelings of grief, anger, sadness, loneliness, helplessness, confusion and that rising sense of desperation.

Only God can give us peace. Know that God has a plan for you. If you’ve already made your petitions known to him, praise Him and give prayers of thanksgiving for His Grace, Love and Guidance and thank him for giving you His Peace and thank him as if he has already accomplished the work in your life.

I found great comfort in this verse which I taped to my bath mirror and my desk at work.
Philippians 4:13**
I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

Hoarfen, please know that I am praying for you.

May the Lord guide and comfort you. May He help you recover from all that has happened in your life and your marriage. May He heal you and bring you pardon and peace. May He give you the grace to live out the Catholic teachings on marriage, even though they may be very difficult. If yours marriage was a Sacramental marriage, may God heal your marriage in His time and give you the grace and patience to endure the current struggles.

Hail Mary, full of grace the Lord is with you. Blessed are you amoung women and blessed is the fruit of your womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, mother of God pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Hail Mary,
full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death
Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death
Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death
Amen.

For the healing of your heart, mind, and life:

Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name.
Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done on earth, as it is in heaven.
Give us our daily bread.
Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who tresspass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Glory be to the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
as it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

closed #12

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.