In our hour of darkess

for those who suffer from chronic illness and for those who care for them. That they can receive the grace to give them courage to cope

Praying for those who are suffering from a chronic illness and for their caretakers may the Lord be with all during this difficult time.

Amen, God help them all.

Jesus I ask that You flood Your compassionate love upon those who are suffering from a chronic illness and upon their carers. Please grant them support, courage, and moments of peace, in Your loving presence.

Dear Jesus, mercifully help those who suffer from illness and those who care for them, so that they might not be challenged beyond their means. Bring joy into their life, refreshment from the bombardment of daily afflictions. Mary, pray with us. Amen. :gopray2:

Praying…

praying…

As someone who suffers from chronic illness I want to say thank you for your prayers. I also want to add my prayers to them.

All shall be well,
and all shall be well,
and all manner of things shall be well.
St Julian of Norwich

Praying for all who suffer from chronic illness!

Prayers promised

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.