In pictures: The 12 Labours of... Putin

The Putin Myth is just getting beyond ludicrous now…I mean, seriously??? :shrug: Watch the video at the link, what the curate of the exhibition says is eye-opening. This was for Putin’s birthday and the art exhibition is depicting him as Hercules…I doubt even Mussolini went this far…

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-29513589

In Greek mythology, Heracles, or Hercules, the son of Zeus, performed 12 labours: a dozen incredibly difficult and highly dangerous tasks.

But slaying the Neamean lion or battling the Lernaean hydra must have been a walk in the park, compared to what Vladimir Putin has had to deal with. At least, that’s the impression you get from this bizarre exhibition.

That is so funny! It depicts Putin as carrying the world on his shoulders while he is standing on the shoulders of so many and causing chaos in the world. BTW, isn’t that the USA attached to Mother Russia?:smiley:

I could see this happening in the states… as a joke.

The greyish bit appears to be the rest of Europe.

The coloured parts are the “three Russias”: Great Russia (Russia), White Russia (Belarus), and Little Russia (Ukraine – less Crimea, of course).

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.