Indulgence for Attending Benediction

An indulgence is attached to Benediction following Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament. However, I cannot find the details. I’ve Googled and come up with everything you can imagine except the particulars of how to obtain the indulgence attached to Benediction. I do not know even if it’s plenary or partial, but I’m certain this indulgence is still in place. Anyone know about it, or where I go to find out? THANKS.

I don’t know about benediction, but 30 minutes of prayer in front of the Blessed Sacrament (exposed or not and whether it is concluded with benediction or not) together with the ordinary conditions gives you a plenary indulgence.

ourladyswarriors.org/indulge/g3.htm

1. Adoration of the Most Blessed Sacrament (Adoratio Sami Sacramenti)
    A partial indulgence is granted to the faithful, who visit the Most Blessed Sacrament to adore it;

a plenary indulgence is granted, if the visit lasts for at least one half an hour.

Thanks, both those messages make it clear!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.