Infinite Generosity and Mercy

By God’s Mercy may all sinners be converted, none of the dying be lost, and many souls be released daily from purgatory, and may they, along with Jesus, Mary, and Joseph, all the Angels and Saints ceaselessly intercede for all of our needs and intentions, and may prayers be ceaselessly offered for all peoples, all intentions, and for everything.

Lord Jesus, pray for us all, save us from the fires of hell, especially those most in need of thy mercy…

Hail Mary
Full of grace
The Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou amongst women
And blessed is the fruit of Thy womb
Jesus
Holy Mary
Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners,
Now and at the hour of death
Amen

Amen. Good prayer.

Joined you in prayer in Jesus’ name, Amen.

I will include this in my daily prayers, Brother.

Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Appeal to the Saints

Saints and Angels of God, you fill Heaven and Earth with praise, gratitude and intercession. You are resplendent expressions of God’s love. You harmoniously enrich each other and glorify God in the perfect accomplishment of God’s image in you. Please offer for us the fruits of your earthly fidelity and charity and your heavenly blessedness, united with Jesus’ sacrifice.

The dilemmas and burdens of temptation, sin, guilt and suffering are eternally lifted from you, yet in the vivid, passing moments of life you lived with these things as I do now. To you the love, truth and glory of God are living realities that to my best understanding remain elusive, shadowy hopes.

Please pray to God for me out of your secure place in Heaven, for I, your kin and ransomed by Jesus’ blood, may yet be saved and sanctified. I may yet become, not just ‘a religious person who frequents the Sacraments’, but a channel of love and witness to others. Pray that I faithfully desire God’s highest will for me and for others whom He wishes to benefit through me, and never let us drift from His presence.

Pray that physical desires or errant spiritual aspirations do not possess us. Heaven’s queen, our Mother, at Fatima declared that sins of flesh are the judgement of most lost souls. For sake of her maternal love, please intercede that I aptly utilize characteristics and gifts intended for others’ welfare and my own.

Just as physical pride can become an idol in preference to God, so also can intellectual and spiritual pride lead to self-adoration and self-deception. Therefore, please intercede for my wisdom and faith, for honesty regarding my real state and true relation to God. Pray that my temptations, trials, sufferings and failures, along with my good efforts and blessings, become tools of God’s Spirit.

I ask wisdom and grace to live God’s will even if I remain a disappointment to others and myself. Even without anyone’s awareness, let God make me sacramentally whole and delightful to Him.

Dear sisters and brothers in Heaven, you are kindred to all whom God created me to benefit. Let us each receive your unique blessing, for you are rich in God and glorify in unique fashion, the love of our Creator. Please surround us with your love, protection and intercession, so that you may welcome us into our everlasting home in the presence of God, together with our Mother, and the Angels!

All saints of God please powerfully pray for us that God’s desires will be fulfilled in our lives as we joyfully anticipate the fullness of communion in heaven. God, we honour and thank You for the example and teaching of Your Saints. Thank You for their intercession, requested, and voluntary, out of Your love for us. July 1981

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.