Info please. What is the St. Germain Foundation and the I AMs?

People want to buy my business. They are apparently “I AM’s”. To buy my bakery they want to sit in it first for several days and absorb the colors and recharge their electrons. I have no idea what they are talking about. The bakery is painted white everywhere as that is the standard health code color here.
I thought it was a local cult of some wierdos and had never heard of them until I moved here to Mt. Shasta a year or so ago, but some friends told me they are national and number in the millions. but none of us really know who or what they do.
Who are they? Are they a cult? Are they real? Should I sell to them? I’m assuming they have taken no vow of poverty as they tell me their father is very well to do. I’d appreciate a little info on them. Thank you. I tried their website but it just seemed like gibbersih that I could not follow very well. Can someone explain in simplified terms?

I wish I could. How simple do you want me to get here?

okay- you forced me—

Cult.

Really you are forcing me to get in trouble here, but IMHO, who is NOT a cult??? Of a Man and not Christ?

:rolleyes:

So, if you dont want to sell to a cult,:rolleyes:
just dont sell to anyone not Catholic IMHO.

If you want to sell, go for it!!! Make 'em pay.

I pray you keep the place to keep God in that town!:slight_smile:

Yes, it is a cult. They follow the teachings of a woman called Elizabeth Clare Prophet, who believes that the Comte de St Germain is an “Immortal” who has been present on earth for hundreds, maybe thousands of years.
They want to:eek: recharge their electrons in your* bakery *??? Have they never heard of :rotfl: Radio Shack???

I dunno…I would be wary of having anything to do with people that nutty myself, but that’s just me…
Oh, I remember that Mrs Prophet has been quoted as saying that vast areas of the U.S. are going to:eek: fall into the sea at some point…(Someday, I will:hmmm: figure out why every random :whacky: nutcase on the planet thinks we are going to end up as mermaids & mermen).
Seriously, the “doomsday is all ready here” facet of their teachings would worry me more than a little, considering that :rolleyes: they might think you are going to :eek:fall into the sea long before the mortgage payments are due. http://bestsmileys.com/clueless/7.gif

Gracious God and Father, we are your people embraced by your love. We thank you for your presence with us througout all time. Create in us anew through Jesus Christ your Son. Liberate us from all that keeps us from you. Send your Holy Spirit, enabling us to share in your work of recreating our world and restoring justice. Heal us from every form of sin and violence. Transform us to your Word more profoundly. Reconcile us so our enemies
become friends. Awaken us to the sacred,

OOPs— (cont–)

I’m assuming they have taken no vow of poverty as they tell me their father is very well to do.

Ummm…their actual physical father?? Or the Comte de St Germain? Or the late Mark Prophet, husband of Elizabeth Clare Prophet, she of the “falling into the sea” & Immortal French Nobility Who Actually Wrote the U.S.Constitution??? (No, really!!)
I would check them out very carefully. Because if they are expecting the money to arrive viahttp://bestsmileys.com/nono/4.gif Immortals…well. See my 1st post…

Tequillamac, I would listen to this one! He is willing to save me from possible danger from enemies of Christ! He said so himself!

Thank you Zooey! I fear not now!

Wait a minute!! You’re in Mt Shasta??
Well, **that **explains everything!! There is ahttp://bestsmileys.com/silly/8.gif tunnel inside Mt Shasta that leads tohttp://bestsmileys.com/silly/8.gif another Plane of Existence! (It also comes out inhttp://bestsmileys.com/drooling/4.gif Tibet, but that’s not the point). Obviously, they are waiting for the http://bestsmileys.com/silly/18.gifComte de St Germain to come out of thehttp://bestsmileys.com/silly/20.gif Hollow Earth & bring them the money!!

Only known actual video of Comte de St Germain>>>>http://bestsmileys.com/silly/1.gif, emerging fromhttp://bestsmileys.com/bowing/2.gif Mt Shasta.

Actually the organization is extremely wealthy. They just built the most beautiful amphitheater in Mt. Shasta. But I have not gone inside because they all have St. Germaine plays and I’m kind of afraid to find out what that means.
Yes, they want to re charge their electrons. Apparently they have an electronic tower that is 50’ high above their heads full of octaves of something. And they are the Great White Brotherhood. Which is really wierd because when I was growing up the only Great White Brotherhood I had ever heard of was the KKK. Now with this radio tower they have above their heads, they absorb into themselves and their electrons all the bad colors my husband and I and our employees are radiating. And then apparently after they absorb all of our wrong colors, they turn purple and burst into flames. And ascend into the 50’ radio tower. Or something like that. I really couldn’t follow it very well. I really felt like asking them if they were suffering from oxygen deprivation at our high altitude on Mt. Shasta but I thought they might think that was rude.
Anyway, they want to buy our bakery so they can supply our town with manna from the electronic tower containing the ascended masters and st. germaine. They saw it in a dream.
Did you know these people have millions of followers?
I have never heard of them before.
Besides I AM and the Great White Brotherhood, their other name is apparently the Universal Church Triumphalist or something like that. But you need to be purple and have an ID card to get in. this is what they told me anyway.

Well I don’t know about any tunnel on Mt. Shasta yet. actually I live 6 miles north of Mt. Shasta City. I know lots of people claim it to be a mystical place. But hey, I’m a carmelite. I like mountains.
I told my husband that when someone comes to buy the bakery and they are carrying a 50’ radio tower on their heads that is invisible to us, we need to call both the priest and the real estate agent. I told my flaming purple visitors that “our terms are cash on the barrel head sister.”

I am calling an excorsist right now!!! Did they touch you? or your store???

Oh Mary, Ever Virgin! Help us to persevere Every Heresy that comes our way!!! Our Lord promised us the gates of Hell would not prevail—

protect T.M. from the Evil Satanic Cult that is tempting her to do for HIs will and Not Your Will…

Get behind me Satan!:eek:

but… what’s wrong with cream puffs? Those are nice… :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t know. They bought two custard eclairs and a loaf of bread when they left. But I guess they don’t want to continue to make them. If they buy the bakery from us they only want to bake manna.

Now with this radio tower they have above their heads, they absorb into themselves and their electrons all the bad colors my husband and I and our employees are radiating. And then** apparently after they absorb all of our wrong colors, they turn purple and burst into flames.** And ascend into the 50’ radio tower. Or something like that.

:bigyikes: Okayyyyyyy…I knew they were crazy, but they burst into flames?? Isn’t that, well, :rolleyes: uncomfortable for them?? Or do they like being Flaming Purple Loonies??? Inquiring minds want to know… On 2nd thought: :nope: . TMI!!!

I really couldn’t follow it very well. I really felt like asking them if they were suffering from oxygen deprivation at our high altitude on Mt. Shasta but I thought they might think that was rude.
Anyway, they want to buy our bakery so they can supply our town with manna from the electronic tower containing the ascended masters and st. germaine. They saw it in a dream.

http://bestsmileys.com/nono/4.gif I will pass on the manna…I think it was the part about bursting into flames…The last I heard of them, they were still holed up someplace,http://bestsmileys.com/nono/4.gif waiting for the rest of us to fall into the sea.

Did you know these people have millions of followers?
I have never heard of them before.
Besides I AM and the Great White Brotherhood, their other name is apparently the Universal Church Triumphalist or something like that. But you need to be purple and have an ID card to get in. this is what they told me anyway.

I have heard of the Great White Brotherhood. What is more, there are more groups who consider themselves part of said “Brotherhood”.
I kinda wish you had asked about the oxygen deprivation. I bet they would have had a really:rolleyes: good explanation…

I have heard of the Great White Brotherhood. What is more, there are more groups who consider themselves part of said “Brotherhood”.
I kinda wish you had asked about the oxygen deprivation. I bet they would have had a really:rolleyes: good explanation…

You know I thought I had heard it all when the Mormons showed up talking about my going to the planet Kulub next to the planet Kolob. But these people have out bizarroed the Mormons even. The Mormons didn’t carry radio towers on their heads.

Actually Zooey you are talking about an offshoot the Church Universalist and Triumphalist which is Hindu and I AM and started by Clare Prophet and her husband in Montana I believe. They have 150000 people. They are an offshoot of my group here the I AM’s which was started in 1934 by Guy and Edna Ballard. So I guess the I AM’s are the main group and the Church Universalist and Triumphalist is an offshoot and the next offshoot is the Great White Brotherhood which is apparently not a racist group like I thought but people who turn into white flames through channeling. The mother group the I AM’s here turn into purple flames. by absorbing other color spectrums.
I have no idea what color your Prophet group turns. Still researching.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Why are we entertaining Satan???:confused:

I guess I dont get it…:o

Because I don’t care to lose hundreds of thousands of dollars of real estate to them thank you. And I can’t refuse to sell to them on religious grounds- hello. If they make an offer, I have to legally view it. And if they have the money in a contract with the real estate agent I can’t say no legally. So I am researching them to find out how loopy they really are. They have been sued for mail fraud repeatedly. But never successfully. Because the courts have stated they have no way of determining if these people really believe in what they say or are con men. (How bright are our supreme court judges anyway). Nevertheless, I am kind of stuck here. That is why I told them my terms are cash on the barrelhead period.

And also for the same reason you are arguing with people who blaspheme the holy mother of God on the other thread. who do you think *they *are anyway? Why are you entertaining them?

Look Damascus I deal with the public in a small town. I sell them donuts, and cookies, and pies, and breads etc.

Today alone I had these three with the 50’ radio towers on their heads that only they can see, one man who swore up and down that he saw a flying teradactyl the size of a 747 just three doors down from my place, two buddhist monks on an alms round, one Baptist who was angry that his sister had turned into a “Seventh Day Advantage”, two Jehovah Witnesses, one Berean, one atheist, a couple of could care lesses, and 35 Catholics. You can readily see why I don’t take credit cards, just cash.:smiley:

I can’t refuse everyone who comes in my store just because they are not Catholic, Damascus. When you own the only bakery/donutshop on I-5 for miles around, there is no telling who will walk in. Once I had Steven Segal and another Whoopie Goldberg. I didn’t throw them out either.

But if there is a large money transaction, I like to research a bit who I am dealing with.

I have a headache now Damascus. It has been a big day. I think I will call it quits for now.

Here’s a link to their website:

tsl.org/

Here’s what wikipedia says about them:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Church_Universal_and_Triumphant

Here are a couple of links to groups critical of them:

rickross.com/groups/cut.html

apologeticsindex.org/c18.html

The founder (Elisabeth Clare Prophet) is reportedly in hospice care due to Alzheimer’s disease. The group is being plagued by any number of internal splits and schisms in a battle over control of the group. This may explain some of the profoundly zany things you are hearing. Then again, because you don’t understand nor especially care to understand their doctrines and point-of-view, you may be unintentionally projecting more silliness into their words than they are actually expressing. Though I have had some limited interaction with this group, and they ARE rather bizarre.

The group expressly does NOT have millions of members (probably only 2,000 or 3,000 at most, though Elisabeth Clare Prophet once claimed as many as 150,000 adherents worldwide). The group is in decline and I would be very leery to ensure that they actually have the financial resources they claim to have to buy this bakery. This is likely to be your best hedge against a hostile takeover. Actually I don’t quite understand why they can force you to sell assets that you have not already placed on the open market, but that’s your business. Just be very sure that you make these folks prove they have the cash flow up front to pay. The odds-on likelihood is that they do NOT.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.