Since there is only few information about the university (which I got from the official website, Newman Guide, and some other sites), can anyone give comments about:
1. Estimated fees (for international students).
2. Living cost around the university.
3. How to contact the Student Affairs (or others that can help me gathering infornation about the university) via email?
4. Is there any recommendation or comments about the university itself?
5. Is there any recommendation about the cheapest available housing for international students?
6. Does the university provide any scholarship or financial aid (for non-seminarians)? How to apply for that?
Thank you so much!