Since there is only few information about the university (which I got from the official website, Newman Guide, and some other sites), can anyone give comments about:
- Estimated fees (for international students).
- Living cost around the university.
- How to contact the Student Affairs (or others that can help me gathering infornation about the university) via email?
- Is there any recommendation or comments about the university itself?
- Is there any recommendation about the cheapest available housing for international students?
- Does the university provide any scholarship or financial aid (for non-seminarians)? How to apply for that?
Thank you so much!