Injured foot

This is minor compared to many people’s problems, but I would appreciate any prayers for my right foot to heal properly. A horse stepped on it last Thursday. :frowning:

No broken bones, thanks be to God; the doctor was amazed. But LOTS of bruising and swelling, and some abrasions that are very tender. I’ve always bruised very easily, even from little things, and this is probably going to take quite a while.
It could have been much worse, and I do thank God that it wasn’t.

Thank you.

LORD, we give thanks that her bones were not broken, and rejoice in your careful design of the human frame that made that possible.

We ask that your life be poured upon her injured limb so that she may resume her pain-free “walk” of life.

May her feet walk her effortlessly all the way to your arms:)

In your will, AMEN.:slight_smile:

Praying hard.

Thank you so much!

Praying for your healing …

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

O Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee. Amen.

Update: this weekend, over a week after the incident, I finally started seeing some improvement. Thank you for your prayers! :slight_smile:

Thank you, Lord, for showing agnes therese some improvement in her foot. Please continue to heal her in accordance with your holy will. Help her to be abandoned to your merciful love full of confidence in your merciful love. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.