Inspiration

So I'm a musician and I've been writing songs and playing acoustic guitar for a couple years and just this week I re-found my love for playing bass guitar. Now I was randomly looking through videos on youtube and I found this girl who's a drummer. She's christian and everytime I watch one of her videos it inspires me beyond belief, even in regards to worshiping God (I don't know why). But anyways, here's a link, let me know what you think:

youtube.com/user/comearoundphoenix#p/u/0/9t6yYo8nRU4

shes good with those sticks:p

and cute too:D

Thanks for the link...just showed it to my 10 y.o. daughter who is a begining drummer. She liked it very much.

[quote="Samson01, post:3, topic:255409"]
Thanks for the link...just showed it to my 10 y.o. daughter who is a begining drummer. She liked it very much.

[/quote]

No problem! You should check out all of her videos, she's a great way to make you want to get better at whatever instrument you play! Also check out Luke Holland:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xv-5fvYZHd8

(Ignore the intro. lol)

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.