Intense spiritual battle

Struggling and feel like being torn apart…
Guilt, confusion, hopelessness, lack of faith, lack of fortitude, feeling no Divine Assistance what so ever…Overcome by emotions. Devil constantly trying to sabotage and planting thoughts in my head.

Feel like quitting on faith again.

Day by day, slug for slug struggle…

Pray for me please.

God grant you peace in His love.
May God help you to fulfill our will in his life.

Dear Jesus, in the Sacrament of the Altar, be forever thanked and praised. Love, worthy of all celestial and terrestrial love! Who, out of infinite love for us, ungrateful sinners, didst assume our human nature, didst shed Thy most Precious Blood in the cruel scourging, and didst expire on a shameful Cross for our eternal welfare! Now illumined with lively faith, with the outpouring of my whole soul and the fervor of my heart, I humbly beseech Thee, through the infinite merits of Thy painful sufferings, give Lilsheep88 strength and courage to destroy every evil passion which sways his heart, to bless Thee by the exact fulfillment of his duties, supremely to hate all sin, and thus to become a Saint. Amen.

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, The Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now, and at the hour of death. Amen.

St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle. Be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the Devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray, and do thou, O Prince of the heavenly hosts, by the power of God, thrust into hell Satan, and all the evil spirits, who prowl about the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.

:crossrc:

I know exactly how you feel. I’ve been feeling that way for years now and it’s destroyed me =/
I said a prayer for you even tho I have a really hard time with it nowadays. Hope it helps you in some way =)

Praying & fasting are the best weapons to conquer the devil battle. Jesus was attacked by the devil & conquered it.

**Mk:1:13:
13 And he was in the desert forty days and forty nights, and was tempted by Satan. And he was with beasts: and the angels ministered to him.

1Pt:5:8:
8 Be sober and watch: because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, goeth about seeking whom he may devour.

Mk:14:38:
38 Watch ye: and pray that you enter not into temptation. The spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak. **

I’ll pray for you.

Dear Lilsheep88 (and you too, gtrguy ))

I am saying prayers for you both this morning.
My past sins have made me feel exactly the same way.

PLEASE DO NOT GIVE UP, PLEASE KEEP PRAYING.
Pray the Holy Wounds chaplet and to Michael the Archangel for these horrible
problems, some of which ARE caused by the malicious spirits who ARE (because
that’s what they do, the evil monsters) who ARE trying to drive you to suicide.
DON’T LET THEM.

Praying for both of you.

Love to you both.
Jaypeeto4

Lord, please help Lilsheep88 to find a good, holy priest for spiritual direction. Please grant him perseverance and strengh, courage and peace, surrender and holy abandonment. Please help him to hope against hope and to keep in a state of grace. Though he may feel that you are far off I know you are nearer to him than ever, just like in the “Footsteps” poem. Help Lilsheep88 to receive you in the sacraments frequently for the healing and strength he so desperately needs. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer.

Praying for you.

Be still! Fear not! Know that God hears you and is with you now. He loves you unconditionally. Trust in Him.

Jesus, I Trust in You…Jesus, I Trust in You…Jesus, I Trust in You. Amen:signofcross:

Don’t give up on God…as He will never give up on you.

God Bless! you always:heart:

READING Hebrews 13:20-21

May the God of peace, who brought up from the dead the great Shepherd of the sheep by the blood of the eternal covenant, Jesus our Lord, furnish you with all that is good, that you may do his will. Through Jesus Christ may he carry out in you all that is pleasing to him. To Christ be glory forever!

Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.