Intention to Devote my Life to the Blessed Mother

Please remember me in your prayers as I begin a journey on the road to Devote my Life to the Blessed Virgin Mary. I need strength and perserverance. Dear Mary please accept me as your servant.
Thanks
Betsy V

Mother Mary please lead Betsy faithfully and fully to Jesus.

You rejoiced for the blessing given to you Mary, and for those given to all persons through the Child whom you carried in your womb—for we also are descendants of Abraham, by faith. [Romans 4:12] You, in this loving concern for others, interceded for their needs even while on earth, exhorting them to obedient faith like your own, “do whatever He tells you”. He initially reproved you—“My hour is not yet come.” [John 2:4, 5] However, He granted your humble request.

Woman of faith, although your life held many perplexities and seeming inconsistencies, you treasured and pondered these brief manifestations of divine action in your Son’s life without losing your humble trust. [Luke 2:19-20] For it might have seemed that God could make better arrangements for the conditions of His divine Son’s birth! When you heard of the terrible slaughter of the innocent infants, intended to include Jesus, this massacre devastated your maternal heart on behalf of those other mothers. You might have said, “How can God allow this?” When you fled as a refugee with all the grief, displacement and destitution that refugee families may suffer you still kept faith. Again, you trusted, as He hung dying horribly wounded and humiliated upon a criminal’s cross.

Mary, we thank you for your care of that incomparable Child, whose coming was foretold centuries before. We thank you—for the Child whom you bore and nurtured is Saviour of all humankind! Thank you for your faith, for your obedience, for your faithfulness through all those years when the extraordinary promise made to you might have seemed lost in daily routine.

Mother Mary lead Betsy follow you to Jesus in living the gospel faithfully

Mary, lead us to your Son

Mother, in all things please help us in the humanity that you share with us. You obtained of our God love, patience, wisdom, obedience and faith. Please intercede for us also to live in these.

Teach us to joy in what God desires, to trust absolutely however He leads. Guide us to give support wherever it is needed, but not to intrude where it is not, yet in both to pray in the way that will release God’s love and peace to others.

Help us to endure sorrow for His sake, as like yours, our minds and hearts cannot seek the comfort of complacency. For the things you lived and live for, and all that your Son lived, died and lives for, are those for which we also must live and die to ourselves, to find new life in Him, for others and for ourselves.

Mother, in your maternal love, please call us by our real names and lead us to God—as we learn in centring life in God alone, the joy of living to love and serve God and others for God’s sake.

Through you, most beautiful and pure of God’s creatures, let us enter with your faith into God.

Thank you, lowly Mary of Nazareth for your example of wisdom, devotion and faith!

I am certain that Our Lady is very pleased with your intention. God bless you!

Woman, behold your Child
Dear Mother, Queen of heaven, please mould me in worthy fraternity with Jesus, for this kinship was His dying wish. So deep was this astonishing desire, that He bridged earth to heaven for me by the racked sufferings of His soul, mind, and body.

As His humanity strained to shattering point, He knew even then my sins and faults, which He understood and forgave even as He suffered. He knew that I do not comprehend the heinousness of offence against God or against others whom He lovingly created. He knew that I could not grasp the greatness of His act of incarnation and immolation, of His redemption of us, of me. For selfishness and worldliness dims the human soul’s limited perception regarding truth and love.

He, this suffering Being subject to all human vicissitude and weakness, was aware—with pain that deepened His own—of the anguish that filled your being and drenched your face with unconscious tears of love and distress as He died for me. He knew the depth of your pain—poignant with memories of the best of sons, of the greatest of men—loving, wise and innocent, compassionate, beloved, and vibrantly human. Disfigured beyond recognition, He died for me in apparent failure and disgrace, yet He still asked your maternal love for me, inviting me to loving fraternity. Your love, transcending all, accepted me wholly.

Lovely Lady, pure crystal of divine glory, I humbly slip my hand in yours with obedient trust. I feel unworthy, sinful, wondering and hopeful. Why has He, this wonderful, promising, intelligent young man allowed Himself to be degraded and destroyed, emptied in loving endurance that escalates throughout indescribable torment—piercing your soul? Why has He done this for one such as me, who am so insignificant and sinful! Yet He draws me into His household and gives me His own Mother and His divine Father.

Gentle Mother, most blessed, you were chosen from amongst all women to cooperate in the incarnation of the only begotten of the most high God! You were entrusted with His nurture, His moulding and protection from conception until the beginning of His public ministry. Now your suffering eyes are filled with love and pity that calm the shame, confusion and discouragement that might otherwise overwhelm me.

Mother, intercede that what He has done, and all that He promises, will be fulfilled in me and in everyone for whom I pray.

Please lead me to love your Son and our God as He has loved and to cherish others with such love. Lead me to give my paltry all to Him in humble, obedient, creative service. Let this small gift be blessed in your maternal love for me and in the intercession of the entire heavenly household. Thus may I live for His glory, offering atonement, gratitude and petition for us poor sinners—so that His joy and delight in me, and yours, is as great as His suffering for me, and yours.

Mother as gift to Him for such undeserved love, please obtain of the Father, that whenever Jesus looks upon me He knows only gladness, finding in me for Himself…the pleasure of an innocent child…the love and nurture of Nazareth with you…the intimacy and repose of a perfect Bethany. Let Him know with thrilled awareness, that His blood and torment, and your tears, are not wasted to me nor to souls whom His salvation reaches through me.

Bless you, Trishie

I believe that may be the most loving thing a total stranger has done for me. You truely are touched by the Holy Spirit…I pray that I may have wisdom for others as you do.
Thank You and God Bless you

Mother Mary,
Take Betsy into the care of your tender prayers and come into her life so you two can have a relationship together centered on our Lord Jesus! May God open herself to you so you may see Betsy as He does and so you may pray for her in cooperation with the perfect prayers of the Holy Spirit
Amen, Amen!
+

How wonderful!

Consecration to Mary
(from ewtn.com/Devotionals/prayers/Consecration_mary.htm)

O Mary, Virgin most powerful and Mother of mercy, Queen of Heaven and Refuge of sinners, we consecrate ourselves to thine Immaculate Heart.

We consecrate to thee our very being and our whole life; all that we have, all that we love, all that we are. To thee we give our bodies, our hearts and our souls; to thee we give our homes, our families, our country.

We desire that all that is in us and around us may belong to thee, and may share in the benefits of thy motherly benediction. And that this act of consecration may be truly efficacious and lasting, we renew this day at thy feet the promises of our Baptism and our first Holy Communion.

We pledge ourselves to profess courageously and at all times the truths of our holy Faith, and to live as befits Catholics who are duly submissive to all the directions of the Pope and the Bishops in communion with him.

We pledge ourselves to keep the commandments of God and His Church, in particular to keep holy the Lord’s Day.

We likewise pledge ourselves to make the consoling practices of the Christian religion, and above all, Holy Communion, an integral part of our lives, in so far as we shall be able so to do.
Finally, we promise thee, O glorious Mother of God and loving Mother of men, to devote ourselves whole-heartedly to the service of thy blessed cult, in order to hasten and assure, through the sovereignty of thine Immaculate Heart, the coming of the kingdom of the Sacred Heart of thine adorable Son, in our own hearts and in those of all men, in our country and in all the world, as in heaven. so on earth.

Amen.

I have taken your intention to the Blessed Mother. Know that you are in her care.

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and Blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus.
Holy Mary Mother of God
Pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.
Amen

+JMJTJ+

*** Your intentions will be in my prayers.***
Our Holy Mother will lead you to Her Immaculate Heart and the Sacred Heart of her Son.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

Prayers promised

Praying for the Holy Spirit to guide you! God bless you!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.