Intention

Please pray for Fr. John Corapi &Sr. Barbara

Father I ask that these two people live and teach in discernment and wisdom. Let Your Holy Spirit be their guide, healer, and protector. In Jesus’ name

Merciful Father in Heaven, You know the willing, loving hearts of Fr. Corapi and Sr. Barbara. Reward them, not only in this life, but especially in the next. Watch over them and keep the evil one far away, by rebuking him. Send Your Holy Spirit to guide them into all righteousness. We ask this through Christ, our Lord, Who lives and reigns with You and the holy Spirit, One God for ever and ever. Amen! Alleluia!

Prayers promised

Praying for Fr. Corapi and Sr.Barbara. Can someone please tell me what is wrong? Thank you, and God bless!

Praying.

M4T, I believe Fr. Corapi has cancer. I don’t know who Sr. Barbara is or what’s wrong with her.

No, this can’t be true! I had heard that he had a parathyroid condition, but I didn’t think it was cancer. Lord, have mercy on Father Corapi, please, I beg you. Amen.

Prayers promised for these two people. May the grace, love and mercy of Our Lord be with them always.

***+JMJTJ+

Your intentions will be in my prayers.***

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Amen!

closed #12

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.