Intentions for my daughter

Hello, I am new to this site and I hope I am doing it correctly.

I have been praying that my daugther gets into West Chester University. I was told to add Saint Rita to my prayer list and a good friend of mine suggested I join this forum.

Please if you have any prayers I can say to get my daughter, Kacy, into West Chester I would truly appreciate it.

She is a straight A student and volunteers so much of her time for the community and helping others. Her dream is to become a speech therapist so she can help others. Unfortunately she does not do well on SATS.

Please help us help Kacy with her dream of helping other by attending WCU.
Thanks and God Bless Everyone!

Sure. Had she ever tried those books and CDs on how to improve your SATs? Public libraries usually have them.

My sister, valedictorian of her class, studied the SAT book for a LONG time, because she wanted to do well on it. She went through the sections on vocabulary, etc. She read many of the classics, did the practice exercises, knowing how important it was do well on that exam.

Some tell people, “You don’t need to study for the SATs”. I disagree. Study HARD for the SATs, because they will determine, if, and which, schools you can go to, in some cases.

St. Rita pray for the OP’s daughter.

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blest is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen. :angel1:

Holy Michael the Archangel defend us in the day of battle.
Be our safeguard against the wickedness and snares of the devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray,
and do Thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host,
by the Power of God,
thrust down to hell satan and all the wicked spirits,
who wander through the world for the ruin of souls.
Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession and was left forsaken. Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you I come, before you I stand, a sorrowful sinner. Despise not my words, O Mother of the Word, but in your mercy, hear and answer me.
Amen

I will pray but remember God puts you where he wants you to bloom. If she doesn’t get in just know there is a other plan. I hope her prayers come true though!

REMEMBER, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thy intercession was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, I fly to thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother; to thee do I come; before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me. Amen.

:gopray:

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Glory Be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning is now ever shall be world without end
Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thy intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

:signofcross:

Lord, please grant many graces to Kacy for wisdom, temperance, faith, hope, love, joy and clarity of mind, that she might excel in any examinations required to enter this school in accord with the Father’s merciful will. See that this occasion be one that draws her ever closer to your Sacred Heart. Accept her every suffering and joy in union with your holy Passion, and that this and every occasion be along the journey toward the eternal garden. Have mercy, Lord, and grant angelic help for this cause. Spare a ray of divine light into the lives of this student and this family that they might clearly navigate all murkiness of this world. Our Lady, angels, and saints, pray with us. Amen.

Offering a decade of the Rosary for this intention.

Dear Lord, I pray that you will guide the path of this young lady, and direct her to where she needs to be to best serve you. In Jesus’ name we pray. Amen

Praying that the Lord may guide your daughter and enable her to do very well in her SATs.

O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fountain of Mercy for us, I trust in You!

Praying for your daughter’s GPA and class rank and that her SAT score is very good. Praying that the admissions office at Westchester University combines the above and grants your daughter acceptance.

Hail Mary,
Full of grace,
The Lord is with Thee,
Blessed art Thou amoungst women,
And blessed is the fruit of Thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners,
Now and at the hour of death,

Amen
:signofcross:

I am definitely praying for your daughter that everything will work out great for her. As a current college student wanting to become an Occupational Therapist, I can somewhat relate to what she is going through

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace, The Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women, and
Blessed is the Fruit of thy womb Jesus.
Holy Mary Mother of God,
Pray for us Sinners, now and at the our of death. Amen

Keep your head up, Believe Miracles do happen, God Bless you:)

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee; blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Praying…

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.