Intentions for my Marriage please

This is a difficult one. Part of me wants to end my marriage to my wife. She left and I have many reasons not to want to work it out. With that said, I love her nonetheless. I don’t believe in breaking my Covenant with God and I believe in my vows. She doesn’t I believe in the power of prayer. Please pray the St. Rita Novena either version, or The St. Michael Prayer, or Jesus, Mary, and Joseph Novena, or Novena To Saint Monica or of course if you could pray the Rosary for my intention to work out my marriage or Mass intention not bulletin listed of course that would be great. Her name is Kristen my name is Michael last name Leta. Thank you very much and God Bless.

One Rosary just offered for your intention.

Asking St. Rita to intercede on your behalf.

May God bless you in this difficult time!

Thank you!! God Bless you!! :slight_smile:

Father, may Your Will be done.

Saint Michael the Archangel,
defend us in battle;
be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray:
and do thou, O Prince of the heavenly host,
by the power of God,
thrust into hell Satan and all the evil spirits
who prowl about the world seeking the ruin of souls.
Amen

Trishie Thank you and God Bless you always.

Together In The Holy Trinity,
Michael

St. Michael the Archangel,
defend us in battle.
Be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the Devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray,
and do thou,
O Prince of the heavenly hosts,
by the power of God,
thrust into hell Satan,
and all the evil spirits,
who prowl about the world
seeking the ruin of souls.
Amen.

:signofcross:
Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou among women,and
blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us now, and
at the hour of our death.
Amen
:signofcross:

Praying.

The Phoenix thank you for the Prayer. God Bless you. Have a great week!
Michael

Breviarylover…Thank you for the Hail Mary. May God Bless you & your family.
Michael

Thank you and many Blessings. Gods peace to you.

O Lord, Holy Father, omnipotent and eternal God, I give You thanks and I bless Your holy name. I know I’m a poor miserable sinner but hear a cause that is just, pay heed to my cry, turn your ear to my prayer, no deceit is on my lips. Amen

Continued prayers……

For your intentions

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

O my Jesus, forgive us our sins. Save us from the fires of Hell; lead all souls into Heaven, especially those in most need of Thy mercy. Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear my prayer, listen to my cry for help. Amen

“If God brings it to you- God will bring you through it.”

Thank you ever so much. God Bless you. Thank you for taking the time to think of my family in this trying period.

Together In Christ,
Michael

Father, may Your Will be done.

Saint Michael the Archangel,
defend us in battle;
be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray:
and do thou, O Prince of the heavenly host,
by the power of God,
thrust into hell Satan and all the evil spirits
who prowl about the world seeking the ruin of souls.

Father, please give grace and assistance to this couple whose marriage relationship is strained and endangered. Grant them perseverance in mutual compassion and communication. Help them to deal wisely with their problems and to allow sufficient relaxation and humour to restore their ability to cope with pressure and anxiety. Please restore marital relationship with love that overcomes all.

Our God please be merciful towards the needs and anxieties this couple and their family life. Give restoration and courage to afflicted and aggrieved partners and their children, and patiently heal them and their relationships through the Spirit. Let love mould them in faith, wisdom and maturity.

In their suffering and in their joys let them grow stronger by trusting in Your grace. In daily struggle and mutual service, let them become more Christlike. Support them through easy times and difficult, with the joy, and peace of true Christian living, so that they witness Your gospel to Church and society.

Trishie Thank you for all prayers especially the personal ones you gave up to God for us. Have a great rest of your week.

Sincerely, Yours in Christ,
Michael

Praying for the healing of your marriage …

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Thank you & God Bless you. Very much appreciated.
Michael

O Lord, Holy Father, omnipotent and eternal God, I give You thanks and I bless Your holy name. I know I’m a poor miserable sinner but hear a cause that is just, pay heed to my cry, turn your ear to my prayer, no deceit is on my lips. Amen

For your intentions

Continued prayers……

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

For your intentions

Continued prayers……

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.