Intercession of Mama Mary

O Mary, Source of Life, Mother of the Lord! I wrap in your royal mantle all the souls whom are being killed by the devil, that murderer from the beginning. Bring them to the Spring of eternal life, who said “I thirst”; O Mother Mary, console Your Son, bring Him these souls!

O Mary, Source of Truth, Mother of Jesus! I wrap in your royal mantle all the souls whom are being deceived by the devil, that liar and faither of liars. Bring them to the Well of the surpassing knowledge of Jesus Christ, who said “I thirst”; O Mother Mary, console Your Son, bring Him these souls!

O Mary, Source of the Way, Mother of Christ! I wrap in your royal mantle all the souls whom are being stolen by the devil, that thief and strongman who has broken into the House of the Lord. Bring them to the King and Savior, who said “I thirst”; O Mother Mary, console Your Son, bring Him these souls!

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Amen.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Lord, protect us from the devil and his tactics. May none of us be decieved by him and may we all keep close to you and strong in faith, hope, and love. Amen.

and may we all come to know the comfort of God’s healing and merciful Grace!!

–Amen

Amen:highprayer::highprayer:

Amen!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.