Interesting........better postpone that trip to Rome and not eat the Pope candy pops!

landoverbaptist.org/news0100/investigation.html

To make a correction, I did some research and it is a hoax…still very strange though.

That article sickens me. “Satan’s city on Earth–Vatican City.” How horrible for anyone to say such things. I can’t believe people sometimes.

In Pax Christi
Andrew

I did not read the article but i did a little looking around the website.

I found the following in their store.

cafepress.com/landoverbaptist/1372131

After seeing this I would doubt anything on their site.

I had forgotten that this site was a parody site mocking the Fundamentalists. Some of the stuff can get pretty offensive, even if it is a parody. Just take it all with a grain of salt.

In Pax Christi
Andrew

What in the?? Yeah after seeing those … lol …

“PURCHASING THESE REAL PRODUCTS WILL HELP KEEP AMERICA’S FAVORITE CHURCH IN BUSINESS!”

Hahaha yeeeah right. Who would wear those?!

It is a sickening site. But what is worse is the church which it is a parody of (Westboro Baptist Church) godhatesfags.com/main/index.html

Don’t mention their name and website, it gives them attention by increasing their google rank. :wink:

Landover is a parody site and links to it have no place in a serious discussion here. It’s whole purpose is to be offensive. Thread closed.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.