International Planned Parenthood Federation (IPPF) Demands Broad “Sexual Rights”

Ah, this is disgusting news. So this is why “abortion on demand”

God have mercy on us and onb the whole world.

Regards,

Full article at c-fam.org/publications/id.1143/pub_detail.asp.

Volume 12, Number 21
May 7, 2009
IPPF’s UN Petition Drive Targets Youth, Demands Broad “Sexual Rights”

By Samantha Singson
(NEW YORK – C-FAM) The International Planned Parenthood Federation (IPPF) recently launched a new petition campaign that aims to pressure governments to “promote, protect and fulfill their promise to provide better access to sexual and reproductive health services” for all young people “regardless of age.” The petition was launched in commemoration of the fifteenth anniversary of the International Conference on Population and Development (Cairo, 1994).

The petition promotes the message “Count Me In: Sexual Rights For All.”

Just look at the politicians that support abortion on demand. Clinton, Pelosi and Biden to name just three. Clinton said that the phrase “family” planning means abortion rights. :shrug:

I’m glad I am the age I am. I won’t have to watch the ruination of this wonderful country as long as some of you.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.