International Rosary on EWTN

I have fell in love with the International Roasry on EWTN!!! I love it! Any comments??

I often think that must be how the prayers in heaven are heard from all of us all over the world. Isn’t it beautiful?

it is very beautiful! :slight_smile:

I once took part in a Rosary at a Shrine where each of the Mysteries were done in a different language, it was absolutely awesome. I have heard it personally done in so many languages and each one seems to be more beautiful than the next. It would be awesome if someone would make a tape of each bead prayed in another language. I think that would be heavenly.

It would be awesome and it would show the universtailty of the Church. Then again, I wouldn’t be able to sat it all! :stuck_out_tongue:

Sure you could, just keep praying in whatever language you prefer. Like you do in the International one on EWTN. I always just keep praying in English, (since that is the only one I am fluent in, I know bits and pieces here and there of others.)

This rosary is great!

When I think of the International Rosary. I wonder what ever happened to the little Rosary girl in that video. That was made in 1985 I think. Did she go on to become a sister? Just curious

Sorry to bump an old thread, but I have often wondered about that girl with the sweet Alabama accent. She would probably be in her forties by now. I learned how to pray the Rosary from that video. After all these years I finally solved one mystery about that program - the location of that beautiful church shown in a panorama at the end of the Rosary. It is the Maronite Catholic parish of St. Elias in Birmingham, Alabama. I should have guessed, since an earlier shot showed three people praying in what sounds like Arabic under one of its windows.

I love the moment when the little old man from somewhere out East starts praying. I don't know his nationality or what language he is speaking, but I love the sound of his voice.

I’m not certain about this at all, but I imagine that he is/was (if he be deceased) Vietnamese (?).

If you turn on closed captioning, it tells what each language is.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.