Interpreting St Teresa of Avila

[LEFT]This is a few series of articles for those who may be interested in the writings of St. Teresa of Availa and insighting them. It may be worthwhile to mark or even copy and print for spiritual reading…I am yet to read all articles myself.[/LEFT]

[LEFT]carmelites.ie/Spirituality/intertofaindex.htm
Fr Patrick Burke, O.Carm., former National Director of the Third Order/Lay Carmel in Ireland, wrote a series of short articles on St Teresa of Avila. They appeared in “Carmelite Family” – the magazine of the Third Order/Lay Carmel in Ireland, and are reproduced in this website. They all carry the title “Interpreting St Teresa of Avila” and are each available at the links below.
…[FONT=Arial Black][size=1]see above link for full index[/size]…[/FONT][/LEFT]

The link isn’t working. Are you sure it is correct?

The links are not working here either.

The link is correct, but for some reason the website of the Irish Province is down.

Anybody have a link to that? I think it’s bedtime tomorrow down under right now. :smiley:

Yeah bedtime here usually when youse is all up and about:D The link is ok, but the website (as Bro. Allen posted) was down. I just checked the link again and it is working ok for me now.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.