Interview for much needed job next week

Hello room,
I am stopping in to ask anyone out there to keep me and my family in your prayers. The last few years have been VERY difficult financially. I have finally landed an interview for a job that makes $20,000.00 a year more than I make now. This would take so much pressure off of my over burdened family. I know the Lord has us in his hands, and that if this job is meant to be it will be mine, and if it is not than He has other plans, but I can’t help but hope He and I are on the same page with this one ! Please pray that “Romans” family finds good employment so that we do not lose our house. Thanks so much friends. Romans

Heavenly Father I entreat You to grant the prayers for the blessing and the welfare of the Romans family. Please give the financial security and the happiness that You desire for this family. May Jesus be central to their lives. I ask all this in His name. Thy will be done!

God bless you and grant you the wisdom, confidence, and presence that you need in your interview!

All the best, Trishie

Praying for your job and interview.
grandma glor

Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed by Thy Name. Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us, and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

+JMJTJ+

These intentions will be in my prayers.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

Praying for the Romans family…

You and my family are in my prayers.

I know the stress of financial issues. Praying that you get this job!

You hit on a key point iamromanseight: God will place you where he wants you. Continuing trusting in God and his infinite love for you and your family, no matter what happens.

Always remember: “where is your joy? If you loose your house, yes you may be sad, but will you loose your joy? If so, your joy is not in God.”

I was told this by my priest. Its a tough message. One that I continue to struggle to live. With this in mind, I pray:

Blessed St. Joseph, model of workmen, intercede on behalf of iamromanseight. As you provided for your family, the Virgin Mary and baby Jesus, he too wants to provide for his family.

Holy Mary, intercede on his behalf so that he may get the job he currently seeks.

God, our Father, we turn to you seeking your divine help and guidance as he looks for suitable employment.
He needs your wisdom to guide his footsteps along the right path, and to lead him to find the proper things to say and do in his quest. He wishes to use the gifts and talents you have given him, but he needs the opportunity to do so with gainful employment.
Do not abandon him, dear Father, in this search, but rather grant him this favor he seeks so that he may return to you with praise and thanksgiving for your gracious assistance.

Grant this through Christ, our Lord.
Amen

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus.
Holy Mary Mother of God pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen

I am praying for your intention.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.