I am brand new to this forum. I am taking a World Religions course and am required to conduct a short interview with a woman of Catholic faith. Since, I do not know anyone, personally, that fits the requirement, I was hoping someone here might be willing to help. I greatly appreciate any response/help that is offered.
- What do you see as accepted roles for women within your church?
- Do you feel that the status and roles for women have evolved within your church?
- What challenges do Catholic women face today?
- Are your religious beliefs in accordance with your view of women’s rights?
- If you had the power to change one characteristic of Catholicism, what would you change and why?
Again, I greatly appreciate any help/response any can offer. Thank You.