Investigated miracles

I’m in a conversation about the scientific veracity of miracles. I was sent this link which claims the CC is covering up a non-miracle.

Are there any links out to documented miracles that have investigated scientifically?

Thanks!

Once response I got in the conversation states:

If the CC stood for truth, they would stand up against falsehoods. The transfer is either miraculous or not. The church may stay officially silent, but by letting the practice happen in a cathedral it serves as implicit endorsement in the eyes of observers.

[quote=Maranatha]Once response I got in the conversation states:

If the CC stood for truth, they would stand up against falsehoods. The transfer is either miraculous or not. The church may stay officially silent, but by letting the practice happen in a cathedral it serves as implicit endorsement in the eyes of observers.
[/quote]

Brilliant. Arguing from silence.

If the Vatican had to officially confirm or deny every possible occurence, they’d never have time to stay Catholic.

[quote=RobNY]Brilliant. Arguing from silence.

If the Vatican had to officially confirm or deny every possible occurence, they’d never have time to stay Catholic.
[/quote]

I agree and I had previously responded with that point. San Genaro is one of the super-saints and This “miracle” is trotted out 14 times a year.

I sent this link and I’m waiting for a response.

therealpresence.org/eucharst/mir/a3.html

I also sent this link and I’m still waiting on the skeptical response.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.