Investigators: Edmonds rape suspect deported nine times

:eek:

Why isn’t this career criminal behind bars?!

"Investigators: Edmonds rape suspect deported nine times

EDMONDS, Wash. – The KING 5 Investigators have learned that an illegal immigrant accused of raping a woman in Edmonds Sunday has been deported nine times. That’s much more than previously reported."…

Entire article here: king5.com/news/local/Investigators-Edmonds-rape-suspect-deported-nine-times-94637479.html

I don’t understand how it is so easy for illegal aliens to get fake papers. My niece went out with a young man who was employed by a well-known poultry company that went down to the border and brought Mexicans by the busloads to work in their nearby poultry plants. My niece decided after two dates that she didn’t want to go out with the guy anymore. He started stalking her. That’s when she found out that the guy was using fake papers and had been deported twice before. She reported him and he was deported again. He mailed her a letter from Mexico telling her that when he got his new fake papers he was going to hunt her down and slice her throat. She moved to a large city, because she figured he wouldn’t be able to find her. Three months later he showed up in town looking for her. Presumably he had new fake papers. He was reported to the police, but nobody knew what his new fake name was. Once the guy realized that my niece had moved away and that the police knew he was back in town, he left. We don’t where he went to, but we were glad he isn’t hanging around our town anymore.
It just seems so easy for them to get new papers and come back. It would seem like papers should be something that would be difficult to replicate.

Because he was deported each time after he served his sentence, allowing him to re-enter. Like a wolf in sheep’s clothing, he was able to blend in with the multitudes who cross the border illegal.

It is cases like this that cause me to believe we need to have an easy immigration policy. If any honest person could come across to work freely,* after being identified*, then those who choose to by-pass an easy entry, would stand. It is the Virtus principle. Make the rules easy and simple, then those violating the rules stand out more clearly.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.