Is Bible Says any thing about Priest that they can spend there life without marriage?

Is Bible Says any thing about Priest that they can spend there life without marriage?
I red some where Is Saint Paul says some thing about this matter in his any letter?

Priestly celibacy is unBiblical. NOT!

CM,

I hope the OP realizes that you have posted a link and not simply made a statement with:

Priestly celibacy is unBiblical. NOT!

Jesus says:
Matt. 19:11-12
[11] But he said to them, “Not all men can receive this saying, but only those to whom it is given.
[12] For there are eunuchs who have been so from birth, and there are eunuchs who have been made eunuchs by men, and there are eunuchs who have made themselves eunuchs for the sake of the kingdom of heaven. He who is able to receive this, let him receive it.”

Paul says:
1 Cor 7:1 –
[1] Now concerning the matters about which you wrote. It is well for a man not to touch a woman.

1 Cor. 7:32-33, 38 -
[32] I want you to be free from anxieties. The unmarried man is anxious about the affairs of the Lord, how to please the Lord;
[33] but the married man is anxious about worldly affairs, how to please his wife,
[38] So that he who marries his betrothed does well; and he who refrains from marriage will do better.

Hope these help,
Scott

Thanks a lot to tell me some verses.
Is there is tell me more about it?

Why Catholic Priests spend there lives without marriage. Is there is specific reason? Are they following the Jesus life? Was St. Peter said any thing about it when he built the church?
Please provide me some details thanks.

The Catechism of the Catholic Church sums it up quite well in paragraph 1579 where it says:

1579 “All the ordained ministers of the Latin Church, with the exception of permanent deacons, are normally chosen from among men of faith who live a celibate life and who intend to remain celibate “for the sake of the kingdom of heaven.” 70 Called to consecrate themselves with undivided heart to the Lord and to “the affairs of the Lord,” 71 they give themselves entirely to God and to men. Celibacy is a sign of this new life to the service of which the Church’s minister is consecrated; accepted with a joyous heart celibacy radiantly proclaims the Reign of God.”

St. Peter was married when Jesus made him a disciple and apostle. Marriage is still allowed in the Eastern rite of the Catholic Church but not in the Western rite. Celibacy is a discipline that the Church has put in place for the priesthood in the Latin rite. I think it is a good thing, and most of the priests that are celibate will tell you the same thing.

In the OT Moses and others were consecrated to God. Upon their consecration they abstained thereafter from relations with their wives. Jesus tells us some important things about celibacy in the NT. The following passage may be of some help:

Matt 19:11-12
But he[Jesus] said to them, “Not all men can receive this saying, but only those to whom it is given. For there are eunuchs who have been so from birth, and there are eunuchs who have been made eunuchs by men, and there are eunuchs who have made themselves eunuchs for the sake of the kingdom of heaven. He who is able to receive this, let him receive it.”

Then Paul says this:

1 Corinthians 7:38
So that he who marries his betrothed does well; and he who refrains from marriage will do better.

I hope this helps.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.