Is confession needed before entering the Church at Easter if I haven't been baptized?

I’ve read mixed responses on if you have to go to confession before being baptized into the Church. Confession is still something I am really struggling with when it comes to looking into Catholicism so I appreciate any additional advice as well. Also, how will I know when to go to confession? I figure it will be discussed at RCIA, but I was curious as to how close to the Easter Vigil you have to go. I have been once just to talk to a priest, but I’ve been really feeling like I need to go even though I know I can not be absolved, but I am unsure of what to do when I get in the confessional or if I am even allowed to make a confession to the priest since I am not Catholic. Thanks for your help!

Code of Canon Law:

Can. 842 §1. A person who has not received baptism cannot be admitted validly to the other sacraments.

You cannot receive the sacrament of confession until you are first baptized.

When you are baptized the sacrament of baptism will forgive all of your sins.
Catechism of the Catholic Church:

**1263 **By Baptism all sins are forgiven, original sin and all personal sins, as well as all punishment for sin. In those who have been reborn nothing remains that would impede their entry into the Kingdom of God, neither Adam’s sin, nor personal sin, nor the consequences of sin, the gravest of which is separation from God.

I assume you will learn more in depth about these sacraments in RCIA. You might want to sit down with your parish priest to discuss any concerns you have.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.