Is Islam really spreading as fast as the media would have us believe?

I keep hearing that England is turning into a Muslim country. I’m sure something is happening there. The human spirit is naturally hungry for God - and since Christianity is so ‘out of fashion’ there I can see how people could easily latch on to Islam. But - is it really happening? How about in the USA? Other parts of the world? I keep hearing that thousands of Muslims have converted to Christianity, but it has to be in secret because Islam dictates that any who leaves the Muslim faith be killed. Is this true? (The conversion to Christianity as well as the threat of being killed because of it?)

I’m trying find the truth within the hype. Thanks.

I always thought the gorwing of Islam in the UK had to do with imigration for the most part, but perhaps I am wrong?

In the Middle East muslims are turning to Jesus in great number, greater than what we already know of because of persecution and death threats but those who speak out mention others and mention how many can’t even give their names or go to church, that is why we have a new episode on tv for converts to Christianity who cannot go to church out of persecution, teaching them what to do to grow in the faith without a church .

Yes, because in Islam we have unlimited polygamy (Quran 04:03), Muslims have new type of Jihad called bear children and through them to the streets, so that they will become more and more, look at this man who married 58 times, how do you expect all his children to get proper care and proper education, that is why most Islamic countries are economically poor and classified as developing countries (which will never develop). :frowning:

I keep hearing that thousands of Muslims have converted to Christianity, but it has to be in secret because Islam dictates that any who leaves the Muslim faith be killed. Is this true? (The conversion to Christianity as well as the threat of being killed because of it?)I

Yes, death is the punishment for the apostasy:

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 9, Book 84, Number 57:
Some Zanadiqa (atheists) were brought to 'Ali and he burnt them. The news of this event, reached Ibn 'Abbas who said, "If I had been in his place, I would not have burnt them, as Allah’s Apostle forbade it, saying, ‘Do not punish anybody with Allah’s punishment (fire).’ I would have killed them according to the statement of Allah’s Apostle, 'Whoever changed his Islamic religion, then kill him.’”
(E) (A)

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 9, Book 84, Number 58:
"*…Behold: There was a fettered man beside Abu Muisa. Mu’adh asked, “Who is this (man)?” Abu Muisa said, “He was a Jew and became a Muslim and then reverted back to Judaism.” Then Abu Muisa requested Mu’adh to sit down but Mu’adh said, “I will not sit down till he has been killed. This is the judgment of Allah and His Apostle (for such cases) *and repeated it thrice. Then Abu Musa ordered that the man be killed, and he was killed…”
(E) (A)

Sahih Muslim, Book 016, Number 4152:
"'Abdullah (b. Mas’ud) reported Allah’s Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: It is not permissible to take the life of a Muslim who bears testimony (to the fact that there is no god but Allah, and I am the Messenger of Allah, but in one of the three cases: the married adulterer, a life for life, and the deserter of his Din (Islam), abandoning the community."
(E) (A)

That and birth rates. Humanist don’t have children, it interfers with buying the next hot consumer good. In Europe the work force which is imported to fill the seats left empty by those retiring without kids to take their place are from the Muslim nations which surround Europe.

As Christianity has been rejected when Europeans explore faith they try the new kids on the block, Islam, the Eastern philosphies/faiths and Wicca.

Muslim demographics youtube.com/watch?v=6-3X5hIFXYU

I happen to read about “Love Jihad” mostly targetted towards Indian Girls.The Modus-Operandi is ,the muzzy guy act as a sikh,hindu or a christian and capture the trust and love of the vulnerable girls.later ask to convert to islam forcibly.It is Happening to Indian girls in European Countries ,In some states of India like Kerala.
Below is a excerpt from Hindu Extremist group called “bajrang dal” it shows a “fatwa” from some maulavi offering $10000 prize money for successful Love Jihadi’s.
hinduunity.org/bewaregirls.htm
EDIT:seems above site is not loading.Here is the cache page from google :
74.125.155.132/search?q=cache:4DQzfpbwCx4J:www.hinduunity.org/bewaregirls.htm+.hinduunity.org/bewaregirls.htm&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=in
Read Daniel Pipes also:
danielpipes.org/comments/51213

‘Love Jihad’ - A Jihadi Organisations to trap Hindu girls

February 27, 2009 

Falgun Shuddha Dwitiya

Pathanamthitta (Kerala): Few days back a secular Malayalam Daily, Kerala Kaumudi exposed shocking revelations about a jihadi organisation named ‘Love Jihad’ which has been conveniently ignored by rest of the media.

Trapping naive Non Muslim girls (Read as Hindu girls) in the web of love inorder to convert to Islam is the modus operandi of the said organisation. Already more than 4000 girls have been converted to Islam by this Jihadi Romeos.

Special branch of Police started investigation when marriages of such large scales are reported within last 6 months. As per the instructions to recruits of this organisation, they have to love a Hindu girl within the time frame of 2 weeks and brainwash them to get converted and marry within 6 months. Special instructions to breed atleast 4 kids have also been given. If the target won’t get trapped within first 2 weeks, they are instructed to leave them and move on to another girl.

College students and working girls should be the prime target. Once completed their mission the organisation will give 1 lakh Rupees and Financial help for the youth to start business. Free Mobile Phone, Bikes and Fashionable dresses are offered to them as tools for the mission.

Money for this Love Jihad comes from Middle East. Each district have their own zone chairman’s to oversee the mission. Prior to College admission they make a list of Hindu girls and their details and target those whom they feel vulnerable and easy to be brainwashed.

The Report came in Kerala Kaumudi can be viewed at

news.keralakaumudi.com

It’s upto our Secular parents and Hindu Soceity as a whole to decide whether they should inculcate the ethos of Sanathana Dharma upon their Sons and Daughters before getting targeted by these evil doers. The story of a Marxist MLA’s daughter which hit even National Headlines (Although for Maligning Hindu Organisations) is only the tip of the iceberg.
hindujagruti.org/news/6389.html

:mad:

CC. GraceDK.

It’s complete nonsense.

I’m sure something is happening there.

It’s sunny for a change - note: that’s sunny not Sunni.

Muslim birth rates in Europe are falling - just as they are in countries like Turkey and the Islamic Republic of Iran (well below replacement level).

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.