Is it just me, or has this entire forum been down the past few days?

I have not been able to access ANY forums on this message board for the past few days.

I wonder if it was a problem with my system (or ISP), or if others have had the same problems?

David,
I too have been experiencing problems so I think the whole thing was just down.

matthew

It’s been on just enough to give us all hope that things were back to normal, only to have our hopes dashed yet again…
I personally think we need a bashing our heads on the computer keyboard smiley just to express our frustration…:banghead: :bigyikes: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :bigyikes: :banghead:

Thought my browser was acting up again…thankfully it’s not.

Someone suggested on another thread that we take up a collection to help CA buy some new servers. I couldn’t get on this morning when I first tried.

[quote=geezerbob]Someone suggested on another thread that we take up a collection to help CA buy some new servers. I couldn’t get on this morning when I first tried.
[/quote]

If only I could…sorry…here’s my :twocents:
~ Kathy ~ :whistle:

It’s been up and down like a yo-yo… once for most of the morning (Monday EST).

It is soooo goood to have it going again… IF they need a few $ to get new equipment… I’d gladly give it especially if they can minmize the down time…

i cannot access either about 4 hours ago.
i thought it was just my ISP or the net here in the philippines was infiltrated by terrorist.( Just kidding! )

Here we are:
http://bestsmileys.com/computer1/18.gif

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.