Is it ok to pray in bed? (As in lying down)

Kind of unrelated, but I sometimes wake up reciting the Hail Mary. This morning I knew why- I thought to myself, “I’ll say my rosary now so I don’t have to do it later”- then thought, “it’s not right to do it while I’m half asleep” and gave up on it.

Sometimes I wake up reciting the Hail Mary, have no idea why, and get a bit freaked out.

I have done this several times in the course od my life. Sometimes when i dont gwt to pray my daily rosary, i pray it before sleeping while already lying in bed.

It should be fine with the high all day work load. But generally we can put more emphasis on our study if we put our real effort into it.

John 16:13: But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all the truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come.

In Maranatha Christian Academy we teach students practicing christian lifestyle with utmost sincerity.

http://mcamustangs.org/

I pray in bed and out of bed. God hears me no matter where I pray.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.