Is it ok to pray the Rosary using an audio Rosary?

Can I pray the Rosary without Rosary but with an audio Rosary?

Yes :slight_smile:

It’s a private devotion. Pray the rosary in the way that best suits you. Pray with reverence.

Of course…

I do from time to time here:
http://www.fortheloveofgodworldwide.org/sorrowful-mysteries-conversion-and-peace

it’s the 30:27 link towards the bottom of the page-it’s awesome!

Thank you for the link!

I used to pray along side audio rosary when I first started praying the rosary. It helped me in the beginning.

My brain and my mind seem to be heavily loaded when praying the Rosary. I have some trouble in concentrating.

I prefer to join praying the Rosary actively “onlne” together with Mother Angelica on live TV.

As long as you are actively engaged in praying the Rosary, verbally/mentally or just mentally, then you are praying the Rosary.

When I prayed the rosary , @theCardinalbird , I found that a very helpful way .

Some people like to say their prayers while going for their afternoon walk / jog. (The kind of people who find prayers make them sleepy).

closed #12

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.