Is it ok to sleep naked

is it ok to sleep naked

I think so, just shut the door ;)

It would be a problem if it is a trigger that leads to impure thoughts or behavior for you or others.
Otherwise, no problem.

Praying for us all,
- curl

Just don't sleep at work like that on brake. :eek:

Knock yourself out.

Ummm yea? Your not sinning by sleeping in your own bed, in your own house naked. Who cares.

I’m not sure you recall this or not, but god made adam and eve naked anyways.

Only if it's a near occasion of sin or causes you to sin. My guess would be that if you are used to sleeping in the buff that it would not fall into either category because it's normal for you. Enjoy your nude self.

"If GOD meant for us to be naked, we would have been born that way"
:):):):)

[quote="GEddie, post:8, topic:218809"]

[/quote]

:thumbsup:

[quote="GEddie, post:8, topic:218809"]

[/quote]

This always makes me laugh. I had a girlfriend whose dad wouldn't let her pierce her ears... He said if God wanted you to have holes in your ears you would have been born that way.

I asked him why we had to wear clothes then?

if God wanted us to be naked, why did He make winter? brrrr

[quote="RachelKH, post:11, topic:218809"]
if God wanted us to be naked, why did He make winter? brrrr

[/quote]

The garden of eden is now the tigris and euphraties rivers.
In africa I don't think winter is a problem. ;)

Also I think it's fine, because if you look at Adam and Eve, before original sin they had no clothing, I also don't think they had pajamas in the OT or the NT. If you're just doing it for comfort and not for any other reasons. Then it should be fine. But I always say, if you have a question about faith or living the faith; then ask an expert, talk to a priest. They will always help you answer any question, they've heard it all, so don't be worried.

Sorry about my first post I was just playing.

Walt

Better have a robe within arm's reach. Wouldn't want to give the neighbors or the cops or the fireman a free show if there's an emergency in the middle of the night.

If you’re married, it’s probably welcomed! :D:p

If you’re sleeping without clothing in your own bed with the door closed to anyone who shouldn’t see you like that, I’d call that sleeping in the nude.

If you’re sleeping somewhere where clothing is not optional, that is sleeping naked. That could be a problem.

It’s OK to sleep in the nude, but have something around that you can put on if clothing is suddenly needed. You don’t want to get caught sleeping naked! :wink: :smiley:

Why are we even discussing this at all? :confused::p This seems overly-scrupulous to me along with the Victoria's secret and am I allowed to flirt? threads....

[quote="gurneyhalleck1, post:17, topic:218809"]
Why are we even discussing this at all? :confused::p This seems overly-scrupulous to me along with the Victoria's secret and am I allowed to flirt? threads....

[/quote]

So people are supposed to just wonder and not be able to ask? Sometimes, it is nice to admit out loud what we do and know that it is just fine. Chill a bit!

[quote="spunjalebi, post:15, topic:218809"]
If you're married, it's probably welcomed! :D:p

[/quote]

Yep :thumbsup:

I loved reading everyone's responses. It really brightened my day. We actually had a conversation about lack of clothing and house fires. I suggested that my DH might need to keep a stash of clothes in his car in case our home goes up in flames! :tiphat:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.