Is it okay to attend non-catholic activities when you are a catholic?

I was invited to attend these bible studies and fellowship activities and I find it fun because they told me it’s ‘relationship with Christ and NOT religion’ and I just find it as a supplement to my knowledge and faith on God but as the time goes by they are obliging me to invite others and I don’t feel like to because I think it’s becoming more of their ‘religion’ goals.Help, because I feel guilty not joining them inviting other people because they always remind me of Matthew 6:33 “Seek first the Kingdom of God and all His righteousness shall be added unto you”.I feel like I’m blocking the blessings and grace of God coz I’m not into these activities of inviting (or they made me feel like to). God bless! newbie here…

These links should give you the answers that you need. If you have any further questions or concerns that are not answered by this, please contact Catholic Answers directly.
**Recommended Reading:
[LIST]
*]Are non-denominational Bible studies ok for Catholics?
*]Is it okay to attend a Protestant Bible study?
*]Why can’t we evangelize at a Protestant Bible study?
[/LIST]

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.