Is it possible to order holy water from the Lourdes site?

Or does one have to physically go to Lourdes to collect it?

Thank you,
Eugen von Böhm-Bawerk

Eugen, you may order it at this site:

directfromlourdes.com/lourdes_water_gifts

Keep in mind that Lourdes water is not “holy water” as we find in church, but rather comes from the spring at Lourdes.

Thank you for asking this question also I have a thread on Holy water that I started back in September…My mom received a jug filled with Holy water from the Grotto of Massabielle

forums.catholic.com/showthread.php?t=492868&highlight=Lourdes+water

FCEGM- Thank you for providing the website.

Although, I personally don’t think that Holy water should be sold I can understand giving a donation and for the price of the bottles and whatnot but they are a bit pricey for me.

If you browse around ebay you’ll find Lourdes Holy water for Sale there also.

Lourdes Water is of course Free from Lourdes. The Sisters there send it out I think. You just need to pay the postage and wee cost of a bottle…which depends on how much one asks for (see official Lourdes website of the Shrine).

(Remember when St. Bernadette was asked how much…she said just a drop…for it is the Faith…(one has Faith in God …human faith in the happenings of Lourdes)

Bookcat- Thank you very much and God bless.

Is this the official website?

lourdes-france.org/index.php?contexte=en&id=405

Sanctuaires Notre-Dame de Lourdes
“Service expédition d’eau”
1 Avenue Monseigneur Théas
65108 LOURDES CEDEX
Tel: 33 (0)5 62 42 78 78
E-mail : lourdes.water@lourdes-france.com

My mom was also blessed in The Baths of the Sanctuary of Our Lady of Lourdes

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.