Is it sin to work at Sunday if you have to do it sinnce Monday morning if you can do it from 0:00 to 7:00 a.m.at Monday?

Is it sin to work at Sunday if you have to do it sinnce Monday morning if you can do it from 0:00 to 7:00 a.m.at Monday? So I can’t say I litteraly can’ have free Sunday, but I can hardly have it…
SORRY FOR BAD ENGLISH!

As in other threads talk to your priest about your scrupulosity. In all the years I have been a member of these forums I don’t think I have encountered anyone as scrupulous as you.
Please talk to your priest.

CCC 2185 On Sundays and other holy days of obligation, the faithful are to refrain from engaging in work or activities that hinder the worship owed to God, the joy proper to the Lord’s Day, the performance of the works of mercy, and the appropriate relaxation of mind and body. Family needs or important social service can legitimately excuse from the obligation of Sunday rest. The faithful should see to it that legitimate excuses do not lead to habits prejudicial to religion, family life, and health.

I am probably interpreting this wrong because I am not really sure what this says but work on Monday not Sunday if you can
God bless you:)

Well, I am also scrupulous, but I would do it Monday morning if it was physical labor. Whether or not that is actually necessary to avoid sin I have no clue. What sort of work would it be, anyway? Schoolwork? (Schoolwork I would do on a Sunday). Nursing or something else where you have a choice of shifts?

And I must echo everyone else…you have to find some way out of scrupulosity. You sound like me in my worst scrupulosity moments, or probably even worse. I know how tiring it can be, and you absolutely must start praying and asking God to lift this burden off your shoulders, and try your best to enlist the help of a good priest who has a gift of spiritual direction.

If you can choose your shifts try to put on a day that isn’t Sunday. If you can’t that is fine. Schoolwork and artwork is not physical labor.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.