Is it true that God talks to us in our dreams?

I don’t normally pay attention to my dreams even though most of the times it seemed like so very real to me until I wake up and realize that it is only a dream. My sister had mentioned to me once that it is when we are sleeping when God communicates to us; that through our dreams He is telling us something or giving us a sign. So everytime I dream I try to interpret what it means and what He is telling me.

BTW, I just joined this wonderful and very informative site. The meet and greet thread is closed.

Thanks,
April~

April,
**** [FONT=Arial]The following links should assist you in better understanding the Catholic Church’s teaching on dreams and signs. If you have any further questions or concerns that are not answered by these links, please contact Catholic Answers directly.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial] [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]R****ecommended Reading:[/FONT]

[LIST]
]**[FONT=Arial]I know that God will speak to us at times in our dreams.* [/FONT]fromQuick Questions (5th question)[FONT=Arial]
[/FONT]**
*]Can I ask God for a sign?
[/LIST]

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.