Is it wrong to study with Jehovah's Witnesses?

Is it wrong for a Catholic to do Bible Study with Jehovah Witnesses. I did a 6 month study with them and much as they tried to convert me I emerged with my Catholic faith stronger then before.
My parish priest was not happy about this but I learnt a lot but did not like the way they thought I needed to be saved from myself. As they do not celebrate Christmas, Easter or believe in praying the Rosary or that our Lady remained a Virgin all her life I felt there was little common ground between us and spent most of my time telling them they were mis-guided.
However I liked them as people and they did respect the fact that I did not eat meat on Fridays.

These links should give you the answers that you need. If you have any further questions or concerns that are not answered by this, please contact Catholic Answers directly.
**Recommended Reading:
[LIST]
*]Are non-denominational Bible studies ok for Catholics?
*]Is it okay to attend a Protestant Bible study?
*]Why can’t we evangelize at a Protestant Bible study?
*]Is it a sin to take part in a non-Christian worship service?
[/LIST]

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.