Is Jesus pbuh follower..........

Hello Everyone, Is Jesus pbuh followers hiding the truth from whole wide world. Is they are stopping people to enter into the Heaven/Paradise, Like American People talk about to control on the immigration. Why hide the truth about Jesus pbuh that he is the prophet. I am going to post some verses from Bible about Oneness of GOD. Like every americans says “IN GOD WE TRUST” and note that GOD is not Jesus pbuh what they mean. WHY? Answer me please

The Oneness of GOD

I am the Lord, and there is no other; apart from Me there is no God. …so that from the rising of the sun to the place of its setting men may know there is none besides Me. I am the Lord, and there is no other. (Isaiah, 45:5-6)

…I am God, and there is no other; I am God, and there is none like Me. (Isaiah, 46:9)

so that all the peoples of the Earth may know that the Lord is God and that there is no other. (1 Kings, 8:60)

Turn to Me and be saved, all you ends of the Earth; for I am God, and there is no other. (Isaiah, 45:22)

This is what the Lord says…”Surely God is with you, and there is no other; there is no other God.” (Isaiah, 45:14)

…The Lord our God, the Lord is one. (Deuteronomy, 6:4)

… O Lord; no deeds can compare with Yours. All the nations You have made will come and worship before You, O Lord; they will bring glory to Your name. For You are great and do marvelous deeds; You alone are God. (Psalm, 86:8-10)

O Lord …You alone are God over all the kingdoms of the Earth. You have made heaven and Earth. (Isaiah, 37:16)

… all kingdoms on Earth may know that You alone, O Lord, are God. (Isaiah, 37:20)

This is what the Lord says—your Redeemer, Who formed you in the womb:
I am the Lord, Who has made all things, Who alone stretched out the heavens,
Who spread out the Earth by Myself. (Isaiah, 44:24)

Since ancient times no one has heard, no ear has perceived, no eye has seen any God besides You, who acts on behalf of those who wait for Him. (Isaiah, 64:4)

For this is what the Lord says—He Who created the heavens, He is God; He Who fashioned and made the Earth, He founded it; He did not create it to be empty,
but formed it to be inhabited—He says: "I am the Lord, and there is no other.” (Isaiah, 45:18)

…Was it not I, the Lord? And there is no god apart from Me, a righteous God and a Savior; there is none but Me. (Isaiah, 45:21)

See now that I Myself am He! There is no god besides Me. I put to death and I bring to life, I have wounded and I will heal… (Deuteronomy, 32:39)

…you may know there is no one like the Lord our God. (Exodus, 8:10)

O Lord… there is no god like You in heaven above or on Earth below… (1 Kings, 8:23; 2 Chronicles, 6:14)

Then Asa called to the Lord his God and said, "Lord, there is no one like You to help the powerless against the mighty…”(2 Chronicles, 14:11)

I, even I, am the Lord, and apart from Me there is no savior. (Isaiah, 43:11)

There is no one like You, O Lord, and there is no god but You, as we have heard with our own ears. (1 Chronicles, 17:20; 2 Samuel, 7:22)

There is no one holy like the Lord; there is no one besides You; there is no strength like our God. (1 Samuel, 2:2)

His wisdom is profound, His power is vast. Who has resisted Him and come out unscathed. (Job, 9:4)

For You are great and do marvelous deeds; You alone are God. (Psalm, 86:10)

Praise Him for His acts of power; praise Him for His surpassing greatness. (Psalm, 150:2)

You alone are the Lord. You made the heavens, even the highest heavens, and all their starry host, the Earth and all that is on it, the seas and all that is in them. You give life to everything, and the multitudes of heaven worship You. (Nehemiah, 9:6)

They will say of Me, “In the Lord alone are righteousness and strength.”… (Isaiah, 45:2)

You were shown these things so that you might know that the Lord is God; besides Him there is no other. (Deuteronomy, 4:35)

… Is there any god besides Me? No, there is no other strong one; I know not one. (Isaiah, 44:8)

Huh? If I understand you correctly, you are saying that Jesus Christ wasn’t God. Why would you come on a Catholic Site and start this stuff? The Scripture verses you quoted don’t even support what you are trying to say. They simply say that there is no one like God; and that is obviously true. What you fail to realize my Islamic friend is that God is 3 Persons - Father, Son, and Holy Ghost. Jesus Christ is the Son.

What’s the point in discussing the divinity of Jesus with muslims?

If muslims can’t accept a simple historical fact that Jesus died on the cross, then we’d be wasting our time talking about complicated theological matters which require christian faith.

tomshaikh, with all sincerity, you need to come to grips that Jesus died on the cross. If you can’t accept that simple fact, then don’t bother discussing the christian faith in God.

Ok, what i would like to say will really get me banned, and so will the words, instead this is my response…
:banghead:
:rotfl:
:yawn:
:sleep:

Hello everyone. Are Muslims hiding the truth from the world? Are they stopping people from entering Paradise? Why hide the truth that Mohammad is NOT a true messenger of Allah? I am going to post some verses from the Bible that say after JESUS, NO new revelation or messenger will be sent from God to humanity until the day of Judgment:

Matthew 24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached throughout the whole inhabited earth as a testimony to all the nations, and then the end will come.

Matthew 28:20 And remember, **I am with you always, to the end of the age.” **

**Acts 4:11-12 **11 This is the stone which was rejected by you the builders, which is become the head of the corner. **Neither is there salvation in any other. **For there is no other name under heaven given to men, whereby we must be saved.

Hebrews 1:1-2 God, who, at sundry times and in divers manners, spoke in times past to the fathers by the prophets, last of all, In these days, hath spoken to us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the world.

Revelation 1:17-18 And when I had seen him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying: Fear not. I am the First and the Last, And alive, and was dead. And behold I am living for ever and ever and have the keys of death and of hell.

Angelos, you’ve done it again! :thumbsup: Great post as usual!

Vickie

:smiley:

:wink:

**Genesis 1:26:****Then God said: “Let us make man in our image, after our likeness. Let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, the birds of the air, and the cattle, and over all the wild animals and all the creatures that crawl on the ground.” **

you don’t get it…Allah knew humans will invent the royal we so he applied it to himself in advance :stuck_out_tongue:

**Silly me! :whacky: **

Those are some absolutely beautiful verses Tom. I hope you can take them to heart and discover how they reveal the truth of the Holy Trinity to you. There is none like God, and not only that, but the mystery of the Holy Trinity is beyond your grasp and my own. May God bless you on your path to the Truth. You are well on your way.

Any Christian Any Christian!!!1

ccg.org/

Read the information at this link. They are unitarians. They believe in the oneness of God, and that Jesus is the son of God, however, that does not mean the he is God. It simply means that he is an angel, and he brought the power to men to become sons of God also…

I think they mention Islam a bit…

No one is hiding anything. If you’re going to present conspiratorial beliefs, please present sources or demonstrate them for us.

And please, please, please do some serious study in Christian apologetics and not just repeat what the Koran and imams tell you.

Uh, I’m an American, and that’s what I mean. I’m pretty certain if you study American history all the way back to the men who used that phrase, that would be what they meant to.

All the quotes you have chosen come from the Old Testament, or what is known as the Jewish Scriptures. Mohammad was influenced by Jewish sources of his time. I lifted this from another site. And the Jews were monotheistic.

However when the Son of God came in person, He was in a position to teach us about the Trinity, since He Himself was teh Son of God. When He quoted Old Testament references, He was doing so to fellow Jews who had a monotheistic view of God. But He made a distinct claim to be the Son of God. Hence all the miracles.

I suppose you’ve heard of Mary appearing at Zeitoun in Egypt for about three years, on and off, starting around 1968. If you look on the net, you’ll find photographs and references,. In addition about a million witnesses saw her. But even though in that case she appeared in a Moslem country, she did not appear over a mosque. She appeared over a Church.

She also appeared at Fatima in Portugal in 1917. The village of Fatima was named after a former Moslem’s daughter, who in turn was named after Mohammed’s daughter. This particular lady converted to the Catholic Church, and the village was named after her by her husband, a prince. The message of Fatima is that Mary is infinitely greater than Fatima, but Mary would be nothing without her divine Son.

You can find that on the net too.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

1. Muhammad’s Debt to Judaism.

We have already seen that many of the narratives in the Qur’an and Hadith have extra-Islamic origins. In this section we shall briefly examine the substantial presence of Jewish historical and mythical material in the Qur’an. Indeed there is so much of it that whole books have been written on the subject and it is striking to find how heavily Muhammad relied on his Jewish contacts for the passages and teachings he ultimately set forth as part of the divine revelation.

So much, indeed, was Muhammad indebted to the Jews for a great portion of his teaching on this and other subjects that the Qur’an has been described as a compendium of Talmudic Judaism. (Blair, The Sources of Islam, p. 55).
One finds many of the Old Testament stories of the prophets reproduced in the Qur’an, sometimes in a precis form where the Qur’anic record is a faithful, though often vague, summary of the original Biblical narrative (e.g. the story of Jonah in Surah 37.139-148). On other occasions the Qur’anic narratives contain elements of Biblical truths confounded with folklore and fables extracted from the Talmud and in some cases (such as the story of Abraham and the idols which we shall presently consider) the sources are entirely Midrashic/Haggadic and are accordingly purely fictitious.

This accounts for the seeming discrepancies between the stories of :he Bible and the Koranic version of the same narratives. However, in relating the Koranic version of the biblical story to the Aggadic source as indicated in our study, the discrepancies almost entirely disappear. For, astonishingly enough, the biblical narratives are reproduced in the Koran in true Aggadic cloak. (Katsh, Judaism in Islam, p. xvii).
Virtually all the Qur’anic records which are reliant on Jewish sources can be traced either to the Bible or to Talmudic records such as the Midrash, Mishnah, etc. There are, however, a few occasions where one finds narratives obviously reliant on Jewish historical sources which are today unknown to us (for example the story of the sacrifice of Abraham’s son which has elements not found in the preserved works of Judaism as it is recorded in Surah 37.100-113). It seems indeed that Muhammad was reliant on Jewish materials but we must ask how he came by them in the course of his mission.

tomshaikh,

Once again you come with a extreem ajenda. You did this in [forums.catholic.com/showthread.php?t=356546](http://forums.catholic.com/showthread.php?t=356546) (Just Wondering Who He Is Describing In Deutronomy 18:18-19) You were not wondering anything you showed you had a ajenda. I did not bother to comment on that thread but what ever. Once again I smell ajenda on your part but I think I will enguage you anyway on this topic. Let me draw some parallels for you on Jesus Christ divinity between the OT and NT. The source is from Scripture Catholic .com and the Bible quotes from Doay-Rheims Bible at drbo.org .

Exodus3:14 God said to Moses: I AM WHO AM. He said: Thus shalt thou say to the children of Israel: HE WHO IS, hath sent me to you.
Now draw this to; John 8:58 Jesus said to them: Amen, amen I say to you, before Abraham was made, I am.

Deuteronomy 32:39 See ye that I alone am, and there is no other God besides me: I will kill and I will make to live: I will strike, and I will heal, and there is none that can deliver out of my hand.
Now draw this to John 10:28 And I give them life everlasting; and they shall not perish for ever, and no man shall pluck them out of my hand.

Isaiah 43:14 Thus saith the Lord your redeemer, the Holy One of Israel: For your sake I sent to Babylon, and have brought down all their bars, and the Chaldeans glorying in their ships.
Now draw this to
Titus 2:13-14: 13 Looking for the blessed hope and coming of the glory of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ, 14 Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and might cleanse to himself a people acceptable, a pursuer of good works.

These are just a few examplels of where Jesus Christ claims of divinity can be drawn in parallel with OT and NT.

Jesus Christ also has other places where his divinity is stated by him.

Mark 14:36 And he saith: Abba, Father, all things are possible to thee: remove this chalice from me; but not what I will, but what thou wilt.
(what does Abba mean? It means Father. Father = Son of God).

Look at Luke 17:11-20: 11 And it came to pass, as he was going to Jerusalem, he passed through the midst of Samaria and Galilee. 12 And as he entered into a certain town, there met him ten men that were lepers, who stood afar off; 13 And lifted up their voice, saying: Jesus, master, have mercy on us. 14 Whom when he saw, he said: Go, shew yourselves to the priests. And it came to pass, as they went, they were made clean. 15 And one of them, when he saw that he was made clean, went back, with a loud voice glorifying God.

16 And he fell on his face before his feet, giving thanks: and this was a Samaritan. 17 And Jesus answering, said, Were not ten made clean? and where are the nine? 18 There is no one found to return and give glory to God, but this stranger. 19 And he said to him: Arise, go thy way; for thy faith hath made thee whole. 20 And being asked by the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come? he answered them, and said: The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:

(Look specificly at Luke 18. In luke 18 Jesus Christ is declaired God).

Revalations 1:17 And when I had seen him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying: Fear not. I am the First and the Last,

These tomshaikh are just a few of the exampels where the Bible states Jesus Christ is God. There is not any question about it my Muslim friend. Read the scriptures and you will come to know the truth.

Now as for your second part of

Originally Posted by tomshaikh
Like every americans says “IN GOD WE TRUST” and note that GOD is not Jesus pbuh what they mean. WHY? Answer me please

It means Just that “IN GOD WE TRUST”. I will state it for you IN GOD I TRUST and I mean exactly that. God bless America.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.