Is Masturbation a mortal sin if you are a teen?

I am a devout Catholic teen, I believe in all the churches teachings! I have recently been struggling with my purity and masturbating, I try VERY hard to avoid this sin cause I feel it is wrong. I go to confession every Saturday cause I feel as though God would damn me straight to hell. I am only 14 years old and feel just so bad. I asked me Ccd what mortal sin is and what venial sin. He told me that Mortal sin is a lifestyle it becomes part of our life while venial doesn’t . (I don’t masturbate everyday I make it about 3 days into the week and slip.) i am a guy, and my hormones act up. I know the whole what makes a mortal sin (full knowledge etc) but am I really doing something wrong? Would God hate me? Will I go to hell? Can I receive the Eucharist?
-Please answer and prayer for me-

The following links should assist you in better understanding the Catholic Church’s teaching on masturbation and confessing habitual sins. If you have any further questions or concerns that are not answered by these links, please contact Catholic Answers directly.

Recommended Reading:
Is this a sin when I tried to stop?

How do we cope with habitual sin?
How does one discern the morality of habitual sin?

How specific in confession?
Specific Questions About Masturbation
List of Catholic Websites for Battling Impurity

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.